• Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

prince_sai

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi, I have a problem.
I install new version 3.5.1 from gateway homepage. Everything ok, but I can't open DevEmu.3ds or BBM.3ds so I can play only game.3ds (or 3dz)
Old version is OK but I want to play new Zelda work on 9.6 :(
Help !!!

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I cannot get the gba logo work with the nostalgia edition, I installed it in both unlinked nand (sysnand and emunand). Any ideas?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Riku Could you let us to also import this texture?
1449702475-common3.png

COMMON3.png

She is used for the color of the 3D model.

conradcervantes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get GBA games to play at all on either sysnand or emunand. Installed the .cia without errors using both FBI and DevMenu just to make certain. Double checked to see if I accidentally used the O3DS file, but it was indeed the N3DS one. Kinda weird since the rxtools tutorial claimed that it was now pre-patched with the files required to play the games.

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BokTai / Bokura no Tayou. But this one is EEPROM game. Maybe patching it to SRAM and setting savetype to 0xD will work, who knows.
Did there end up being a solution to this? Trying to get back into Boktai right now and I'd love to have the clock working as intended. I'm using the footer you posted on the other thread.

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
Had a GBA CIA file of super Mario advance 2 , but it always change to who wants to be a millionaire is this a problem with the CIA? Or something with my setup

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a GBA CIA file of super Mario advance 2 , but it always change to who wants to be a millionaire is this a problem with the CIA? Or something with my setup
LOL that's hilarious maybe u should build your own GBA VC cia?

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I installed Rainbow six Rogue spear.
It works but the save is strange.

All save slots are written with end game save.
If i delete a slot, it auto-fills itself with an end game save when i select it.

Is that magic ?

Kikario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the N3ds Patch here and I still cant play GBA games? I dont know what im doing wrong, I installed the games to emu and sysnand since I have them unlinked, they shop up just fine, but still just getting black screens I have to reset to get out of :( Im running newest rxtools and all that, but it just doesnt work!

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I tried the N3ds Patch here and I still cant play GBA games? I dont know what im doing wrong, I installed the games to emu and sysnand since I have them unlinked, they shop up just fine, but still just getting black screens I have to reset to get out of :( Im running newest rxtools and all that, but it just doesnt work!
Are you using 10-02 RxTools 3.0 build? I heard that some of the latest nightly broke compatibility with AGB.

Kikario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using 10-02 RxTools 3.0 build? I heard that some of the latest nightly broke compatibility with AGB.
One, I love your jojo pic, second im using the very latest build, that came out 15-12-05 I am not really sure how to find out if thats 3.0 or not

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well I tried it but for some reason when I do it says "failed to load Native_firm" I put the firm back into the rx tools folder but it wont load it no matter what :/
Did you put the firm file in the sys folder inside the Rxtools folder?

This is from the important.txt file of the build

"If you have a New 3DS, use 0004013820000002.bin from ReiNAND v2
(search for Reisyukaku's pastebin) instead of firmware.bin
and put it in /rxTools/data/."

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

Kikario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you put the firm file in the sys folder inside the Rxtools folder?

This is from the important.txt file of the build

"If you have a New 3DS, use 0004013820000002.bin from ReiNAND v2
(search for Reisyukaku's pastebin) instead of firmware.bin
and put it in /rxTools/data/."
Yep and yep. Except that I read on the rxtools guide for N3DS said I needed the encrypted 9.5 firmware, thats what im using with the newest rxtools and its working, it said not to use ReiNAND anymore. Would it hurt anything to try it with ReiNAND?

AtlasFontaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Yep and yep. Except that I read on the rxtools guide for N3DS said I needed the encrypted 9.5 firmware, thats what im using with the newest rxtools and its working, it said not to use ReiNAND anymore. Would it hurt anything to try it with ReiNAND?
Try it with the reinand 0004013820000002.bin since this build says it in the tutorial.

Last edited by AtlasFontaine,

The9thBit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lego Star Wars II won't save for me. I've tried EEPROM config type 1 & 2, and also SRAM Type 1. No dice. I've generated a footer from the rom and using that one, it still doesn't save. Testing it on VBA, it was able to save to EEPROM and SRAM, so I don't know why neither works.

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
do i have to patch the 0004013820000202.cia in emunand AND sysnand? i just started with this stuff :D anyway i only get error messages if i try to install the gba .cia in my sysnand (someone told me i have to install it on emunand and sysnand) - no problem in emunand - if i try to start the gba game i only get 2 black screens

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt