ROM Hack [RELEASE] 3DSeSTUFF (another FunKeyCIA wrapper)

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@wzrds3

Hmm, so if it is not on the e-shop I would not be able to create a ".tik" file for it ?

Ah, so this "title key" is a file I would need to obtain in order to get started.

Looks like I would need to find a 3DS dump that has downloaded this game from the e-shop.

I am sure posting where one could obtain such a dump is against forum rules...but I am all for helpful hints ^_^"

breaktemp

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, I have been "google-ing" results...but I have not been able to find a database file that contains any of the 3 Cardfight Vanguard or the 2 Super Robot Wars JP-Region games.

So far, the most up-to-date database I was able to find contains mostly every NA-Region e-shop game expect the new Bravely Default.

If anyone else here has had more success data-mining...do reply or inbox me !

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
If nintendo bans you for doing something like this then can't you just un-ban yourself?
lol, no you can't unban yourself, unless you have access to nintendo's servers...
but you can get around the ban, create a new account etc. but that is not unbanning/reverse the ban.
you would lose all your paid games on the eshop etc.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Thanks, I have been "google-ing" results...but I have not been able to find a database file that contains any of the 3 Cardfight Vanguard or the 2 Super Robot Wars JP-Region games.

So far, the most up-to-date database I was able to find contains mostly every NA-Region e-shop game expect the new Bravely Default.

If anyone else here has had more success data-mining...do reply or inbox me !

That site which starts with an "n" has everything. Or the easiest thing to do is use that super secret feature, the answer to the question can be easily googled and found.

Reactions: breaktemp

breaktemp

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the hint, and I will now start searching for "n" websites/forums.

Looking forward to discovering this "super secret feature" !

But yeah, it looks like finding ".CIA" files for these games is easier than finding ".tik"

I will continue on my quest to find ".tik" files for these 5 JP-Region games ^_^"

Reactions: Jiehfeng

klear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
dna3c.jpg
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::bow:

Last edited by klear,
Reactions: Jiehfeng

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Rudi Rastelli could you make the program portable?
I am using it from a USB hard disk. But your programm is using absolute paths.
While the drive letter changes the paths in config are not valid anymore.

I manualy edited 3DSeSTUFF.cfg and changed the path to .\CIA and .\tickets, but than the CIAs are not created anymore in the CIA folder.

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Rudi Rastelli could you make the program portable?
Thanks for this!
can you add "turn off PC after download CIA" option? i would like to download games while i'm sleeping :D

UPDATE 3DSeSTUFF V1.3.1

Code:
3DSeSTUFF Changelog

V1.3.1
- Added 'shutdown after download' option (will not be saved in config... Activate it only when u need it !)
- When savepaths for CIAs/Tickets do not exist default paths ('<programs dir>\CIAs\' and '<programs dir>\Tickets\') are used

Not sure if shutdown option works on all Windows-versions and on Linux/OSX... Please tell me !

Download it in Post #1

Regards
Rudi

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
UPDATE 3DSeSTUFF V1.4

Code:
3DSeSTUFF Changelog

V1.4
- Bug fix: hex seed values were shown in wrong order
- Added : auto convert 'seeddb.bin' to single seed files for use with FBIs 'import title seeds' feature (see 'ReadMe_NOT')

Download it in Post #1

Regards
Rudi

Reactions: klear

temper999

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Rudi Rastelli it would be great if new titles could somehow survive a restart of the programm.
So I could still itentify new titles in the list after the programm starts several times.

Rudi Rastelli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Rudi Rastelli it would be great if new titles could somehow survive a restart of the programm.
So I could still itentify new titles in the list after the programm starts several times.
Hmmm.... question is: when is a title *new* and when its *old* ?... currently only newly added titles are *new*.

How's about saving the 'add'-date for each title to the local database and adding a (sortable) 'date'-column ?
(Of course... if i add this everyone has to rebuild the local database... which shouldn't be a problem)

Last edited by Rudi Rastelli,
Reactions: klear

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Psi's nipples stretch far wider and can touch his toes.