Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Reisyukaku:
I removed the link to the nsp file from the first post.

most nsp are compiled using the official sdk, but I know there is someone working on an open source solution. is it working now?
The nro is built using devkitpro, right?

if your nsp is built using the legal version, you can put the link back.
I tried to search who is Enspiron (if he was the dev for legal nsp), but didn't find anything.

Last edited by Cyan,

xx_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
The newest NSP seems to not work anyways... I'll have a look at this later.

I made it possible in the newest Toolkit build (not released as of writing) for the toolkit to be able to update itself, so next time should be the last time you need to manually update the toolkit!

What other features would you peeps want to see in the toolkit?

Last edited by xx_,
Reactions: chronoss

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The NSP is compiled legally.

However, the newest NSP seems to not work anyways... I'll have a look at this later.

I made it possible in the newest Toolkit build (not released as of writing) for the toolkit to be able to update itself, so next time should be the last time you need to manually update the toolkit!

What other features would you peeps want to see in the toolkit?
Theme Manager. :o

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
According to OP, one of the features of this Toolkit is a Splash.bin converter/changer. How does this work? I assumed you would be able to use the Toolkit to convert an image on the SD Card to the right format and set it as the Splash screen. but nothing happens when I select "Change Splash" and I see no instructions in the OP as to where I am even supposed to place the image file...

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
@Reisyukaku:
I removed the link to the nsp file from the first post.

most nsp are compiled using the official sdk, but I know there is someone working on an open source solution. is it working now?
The nro is built using devkitpro, right?

if your nsp is built using the legal version, you can put the link back.
I tried to search who is Enspiron (if he was the dev for legal nsp), but didn't find anything.
I understand your concern, however it is in the compiling rules of libnx
https://github.com/switchbrew/libnx/blob/master/nx/switch_rules#L56-L60
I'll work on getting an actual nsp of the app to run though, since that nsp I linked just loaded the nro off sd lol

D

Deleted-351540

Rei, I didn't know I could appreciate you more. And then you added Terry Crews as a splash and my heart swelled with appreciation. It looked like the Grinches heart in that old Christmas classic movie.

Fun fact: I went to the same high school as Mr. Crews. Flint Southwestern Academy.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Anyway is not the problem and.. The release of the v5 is in 3 september and yes is supported again.

No, Meteos stash is no longer officially supported, all ReiNX tech support on discord are telling people to use the new files, as it makes it easier to find out where users mess up.

Hence my telling you to use the new files from the guide, which are updated constantly

Reactions: chronoss

fixingmytoys

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So the new “files “ work with say nsp installed games and what not ? And people are no longer using the Meteos stash’s ? Some times there are really mixed messages on here

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, Meteos stash is no longer officially supported, all ReiNX tech support on discord are telling people to use the new files, as it makes it easier to find out where users mess up.

Hence my telling you to use the new files from the guide, which are updated constantly

I was been on discord last week and is told me to use meteos stash is come back to life..but ok i will use reinx directly in the guide. Still the real problem of the nsp on the theard is the nsp file not my setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did it just because I don't like you
    Ken you Amazonian Maniac lol
    Cool band name lol
    Their hit song Deliver Us from good, was a banger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine what I'd do if I did like you
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/t1zTwu2R2Ys?si=BqY1TtbKs14wi7z4