edg0023

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome!

How are you guyz going announce that this is out for download. Would it be through this thread? Somewhere else? Please explain. I want it the first day it comes out.

TobiasAmaranth

Trophies
Website
werewolfdarkarts.com
XP
Country
United States
We'll figure that out when we get that far. You'll find out pretty quickly, though, as I'm sure most gaming sites will report about it.

Actually, is there anyone out there capable of making some Let's Plays? I think it would be a good idea to have a few YT videos of stuff that Reggie can do available when the editor is released.

noregister

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's probably already been requested, but it would be great if you could include the ability to have Yoshi blocks. I would love to see a mod where everything is the same except for the fact that there's a yoshi in every ?block at the beginning of each level.

TempusC

Trophies
Website
www.FatalFrame4.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yoshi doesn’t work in many situations. His programming is incomplete to be available in every level. Also, Yoshi is not the bomb, and including Yoshi in every level is a game design failure.

Treeki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
noregister said:
It's probably already been requested, but it would be great if you could include the ability to have Yoshi blocks. I would love to see a mod where everything is the same except for the fact that there's a yoshi in every ?block at the beginning of each level.
You've been able to add Yoshi blocks since the first test version of Reggie
tongue.gif

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes yoshi fails in castle levels when you get to the final boss, the game simply stops and you cant advance any further..

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if whatever command causes mario to jump off of him at the end of a normal stage could be applied in the castle before he enters the boss room?

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bet it would be possible to add a text event that warns you to abandon yoshi or game freezes.

DarkBowser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I thought that also but 63 sites about a program that isn't released? It was announced for 3 months -.-

Ganjagrinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Barbados
GolfDude said:
yes yoshi fails in castle levels when you get to the final boss, the game simply stops and you cant advance any further..
When I activate transformation code (toggle Yoshi after screen entrance), most bosses are still playable for me. I just have to jump off of Yoshi before the final cut scene appears. If Mario sits on Yoshi after the final cut scene, the game won't freeze but loop-wait. Sometimes though it's even possible to clear a stage after that waiting-time (only if there is no key to collect).
Some other bosses won't work at all with Yoshi present on screen or even the entire level. For example Ludwig Von Koopa's castle battle. The rising platforms won't appear at all and boss battle won't start. We'll see if this can be handled with asm-hacked custom bosses.
smile.gif

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A quick update for you guys....

Here is what we have been working on as of late....
Reggie ScreenShot
as well here is the full level from the ScreenShot option take from within reggie itself
Level Screenshot

and finally, because I am a nice guy, here is a completly useless new level to test out, it's the arc used to make the previous two levels. Now you can compare what Reggie! will look like as compared to when you pay it on your wii!
Level Arc

ENJOY!

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Pop006 said:
A quick update for you guys....

Here is what we have been working on as of late....
Reggie ScreenShot
as well here is the full level from the ScreenShot option take from within reggie itself
Level Screenshot

and finally, because I am a nice guy, here is a completly useless new level to test out, it's the arc used to make the previous two levels. Now you can compare what Reggie! will look like as compared to when you pay it on your wii!
Level Arc

ENJOY!

Thx for the pictures, Pop006!

To bad I can't get WBFS to work (can't install NET. Framework)
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!