Hacking Regarding a weird boot-out of gateway mode

Sigma305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems that every time I close a game while on gateway mode, I get boot off of it, is that supposed to happen?

meaning, as soon as I close a game, it black screens me for 3 seconds and puts me on my regular firmware :/

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To be clear, you're referring to home->close while in-game, right?

If that's the case, never once happened to me. Could be related to transferring the save to the SD card, maybe? Because that's what happens when you do that procedure.

Sigma305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats what I mean,I have NO problems whats so ever playing games, but when I press home->close software-> yes, it goes black screen and im back at normal mode, though my games save! I just dont know why it does that :/

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah thats what I mean,I have NO problems whats so ever playing games, but when I press home->close software-> yes, it goes black screen and im back at normal mode, though my games save! I just dont know why it does that :/

Erm. More info please. What version of GW, which game, which FW version, emunand installed?

Sigma305

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CORRECTION: Just tested if it was a bug wit the certain game Im playing, and it is. Im playing Monster hunter 4 with v2.02b, with firmware and emunand both at 4.4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol