France

myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pfff it's a nightmare ! Now when I inject "FBI_inject_with_banner.app", the operation succeed but I get an error when I try to launch FBI, saying that this application couldn't be start, and to download it in the shop !
I'm going to sleep, maybe everything will go better tomorrow :)

Edit : Finally, I decided to rebuild Rednand even with a bad "health and safety" app (FBI).
And it worked ! Even FBI in hs app works on EmuNAND (but not on SysNAND).

Tomorrow I'll be able to continue the plailect's guide :)

Thanks for your support and see you for the next problem :)

Last edited by myki,

myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Quantumcat yes probably, now I have SysNAND on 9.2.0 and RedNAND on 11.0.0.
FBI Inject is OK on RedNAND, but impossible to inject FBI_inject_with_banner.app on SysNAND !
In fact the process succeed but when I reboot, I get an empty square in place of the yellow sign of hs...
I am going to open a new thread... So much problems and I didn't even yet tried the downgrade to 2.1.0 part........

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
@Quantumcat yes probably, now I have SysNAND on 9.2.0 and RedNAND on 11.0.0.
FBI Inject is OK on RedNAND, but impossible to inject FBI_inject_with_banner.app on SysNAND !
In fact the process succeed but when I reboot, I get an empty square in place of the yellow sign of hs...
I am going to open a new thread... So much problems and I didn't even yet tried the downgrade to 2.1.0 part........
It shouldn't matter too much. It's only important to have FBI injected on emuNAND; on sysNAND 9.2 you can always run FBI.3dsx from the homebrew launcher. And if you like, you can install FBI.cia for a bit more convenience.

myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's just frightening to leave a SysNAND like that... :) May it be the sign of a corrupted SysNAND ?

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's just frightening to leave a SysNAND like that... :) May it be the sign of a corrupted SysNAND ?

Your RedNAND will replace your SysNAND by the end of the guide, so don't worry much about it. But just in case, try and inject the original hs.app to SysNAND to restore it.

Like @Quantumcat said, there is no need to have FBI injected on SysNAND, especially since you are not running a CFW on it (so cannot run unofficial apps and games).

Last edited by Kyojin,

myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am a few seconds before downgrading to 2.1.0.
Am I concerned with the TWL_FIRM problem, since I had to install the O3DS TWL.cia, or at the opposite, doing this resolved the problem ?

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The ones you installed from the Luma3DS wiki are the original (non-patched) ones, so nothing to worry about.

myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I paniced... but everything went fine :) I did everything, I installed the hblauncher loader and the lumaupdater...
I installed CTR Boot Loader in order to boot GW... but now I will never install again whatever they will release without the agreement of the 3ds hack scene !
Thanks again for your help everybody, especially Kyojin... And if you still have a little bit of patience, please have a look on my future threads, about my New3DS that I have to hack now... :)

Out of topic : is it possible to edit the title of the thread ??

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I paniced... but everything went fine :) I did everything, I installed the hblauncher loader and the lumaupdater...
I installed CTR Boot Loader in order to boot GW... but now I will never install again whatever they will release without the agreement of the 3ds hack scene !
Thanks again for your help everybody, especially Kyojin... And if you still have a little bit of patience, please have a look on my future threads, about my New3DS that I have to hack now... :)

Out of topic : is it possible to edit the title of the thread ??

You're welcome, glad that you managed to have a nice setup! :) And sure thing about the New 3DS (you can also drop me a PM if you want).

Off-topic response: only staff members (admins and mods) are able to edit the title, so you have to contact them for that.

myki

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok that was to add a [Solved] flag, or someting else :)
Thank you for allowing me to PM you, at least to honor Moliere (so much easier to me)... :)

Reactions: Kyojin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo