Hacking [Realease] ReiNand Cfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I renamed reiNand.dat to Launcher.dat and tried to run it on my 4.5.0-9U 3DS with thre MSET DS Profile Exploit and it crashes. Tried it 4 times. All other Launcher.dat's work though.

Leave it as "reiNand.dat" in the root of your SD card with folder ReiNand in root/3ds/

Are there any benefits on updating emuNAND to 9.5? I think it is better to stay with 9.2... Eshop Spoofer does not work on 9.5 and all.. there are methods proven to work that make it possible to play almost any game in a 9.0~9.2 device... I think Ill stay in 9.2 for now

FreemultiPatcher(Beta 0.5) works with 9.5 for Eshop access without a problem.

Reactions: Zidapi

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to use rninstaller or can I use gwinstaller?

Once you've created an Emunand, you should be able to launch Reinand with the profile exploit on an O3DS or Ninjhax 1.0

Fuck, I was not aware and just formatted my emuNAND T_T.. thanks for the info anyway... Have you tried running 9.5+ games on it then?

I haven't had any problems with any of the games i've played / installed. Any game that requires higher firmware to play, such as The Binding of Isaac, will need to be cryptofixed in order to play on lower firmwares though.

Edit: Actually, after tranlation patching Fire Emblem IF, (I'm pretty sure I installed and it showed up on cfw) at first it showed up on ReiNand (I think) then it swapped over to only appearing with Gateway.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you've created an Emunand, you should be able to launch Reinand with the profile exploit on an O3DS or Ninjhax 1.0

I haven't had any problems with any of the games i've played / installed. Any game that requires higher firmware to play, such as The Binding of Isaac, will need to be cryptofixed in order to play on lower firmwares though.

Edit: Actually, after tranlation patching Fire Emblem IF, (I'm pretty sure I installed and it showed up on cfw) at first it showed up on ReiNand (I think) then it swapped over to only appearing with Gateway.
I need an emuNAND? Can't I just run it from DS Profile after turning on my 3DS...?

ProfChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
May I also get a pm to this other beta? Using the current one with a 9.2 emunand results in a black screen after 2 secs and the one posted in the thread doesn't boot at all.

*File recieved, thanks guys

Last edited by ProfChaos,

Aeturnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't place the Launcher.dat from GW Ultra 3.3 into the root of your internal SD.
Make sure you're using the correct QR code for your region from the above download as well. To remove any QR code already in Cubic Ninja hold L + R + Y + X until a pop up appears.
Yup already there. And I'm using the US code. Any further ideas?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've tried replacing the Launcher.dat & rescanning the QR code, then idk what else to tell you really.

You could try using a different mSD & you are on firmware 9.2 or lower, right?

Aeturnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've tried replacing the Launcher.dat & rescanning the QR code, then idk what else to tell you really.

You could try using a different mSD & you are on firmware 9.2 or lower, right?
Will try a different SD. 9.0, using pasta on another 64gb sd. want rei on another for Smash amiibo support

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    For me just buying a Pi and some accessories fills that not a PC void new consoles have just put them close to PC prices and all the patching and updates makes me feel like I might as well just get a PC
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For me just buying a Pi and some accessories fills that not a PC void new consoles have just put...