titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
the thread is "dead" because the people complaining got tired of posting

i'm sure that won't last long however

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm getting tried of these mother fucking noobs in this mother fucking thread. stop asking when it's going be released. also they have lives too. like working eating and even taking a shit. now let's wait for a release.

nightshad0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DJPlace said:
i'm getting tried of these mother fucking noobs in this mother fucking thread. stop asking when it's going be released. also they have lives too. like working eating and even taking a shit. now let's wait for a release.
LOL.....i think you're the kind of guy that will still be waiting for a release in 2024

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
question: WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU RELE--- since rawksd3 uses riivolution would it be possible to do something like updating the file that has the loading screen song facts?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
titiln said:
question: WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU RELE--- since rawksd3 uses riivolution would it be possible to do something like updating the file that has the loading screen song facts?

That's in a DTB in the Ark. ArkTool doesn't save the RB2 arks properly (quote from Aaron
tongue.gif
), so I doubt it. Add to that that the files in the Ark are hashed or something like that, and I'd say it's a definite no-go.

Remfin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
titiln said:
If you want to test if it's possible, have experience with Riivolution, and are using the NTSC RB2....

Replace offset 0x21C4DE95 in main_wii_1.ark (I think this is in the /gen/ folder) with values F6-61-85-AA (make a 4 byte file for that in a hex editor...) The original values are E7-C5-85-A7 if you want to verify you're looking at the right spot and have access to extracted files. This should replace "EASY" with "TEST" wherever the heck EASY is used (I think instrument selection is an image, so probably not there).

EDIT: Bah, I thought there was no hash. Turns out there is.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remfin said:
titiln said:
If you want to test if it's possible, have experience with Riivolution, and are using the NTSC RB2....

Replace offset 0x21C4DE95 in main_wii_1.ark (I think this is in the /gen/ folder) with values F6-61-85-AA (make a 4 byte file for that in a hex editor...) The original values are E7-C5-85-A7 if you want to verify you're looking at the right spot and have access to extracted files. This should replace "EASY" with "TEST" wherever the heck EASY is used (I think instrument selection is an image, so probably not there).

EDIT: Bah, I thought there was no hash. Turns out there is.

Yeah, there's a hash- but I think that the difficulties aren't images, for the record. Every game I've come across has had at least one dick make every difficulty some stupid name. >.>

Maurice10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I tried to import songs from my PS2 GH2, but at certain songs it just crashes (Bad Reputation, Beast and Harlot, Carry me Home, list would probably go on)

Any reason for this? It doesn't matter if I convert them all at once or one by one.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
Maurice10 said:
Hey guys, I tried to import songs from my PS2 GH2, but at certain songs it just crashes (Bad Reputation, Beast and Harlot, Carry me Home, list would probably go on)

Any reason for this? It doesn't matter if I convert them all at once or one by one.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=165...t&p=2469060
What he said; the link is dead but the same file is linked here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ml5dtmvx32m

This should also clean up the audio a little on Guitar Hero imports.

SSJ4-Cassis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slow week on this forum...

Well just one small question to keep things rolling here: Is it possible to import or convert the vocal paths from the Sing It Star series to use as vocals on RawkSD conversions?

I saw a custom(?) Sing it Star game with the song "We're not gonna take it". Since I already have the guitar part imported from a custom Frets on Fire release for this very song, I was wondering if it would be possible and/or easier to do this than trying to chart vocals from scratch.

If it is not possible, would it be at least useful to grab a video from this song on Sing It Star game and try to match the vocal tubes using Reaper ?

jamespolk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is huge, so please forgive me if this has been answered, but is it possible to import Guitar Hero: World Tour or Guitar Hero 5 DLC into Rock Band 2? I know there is a conversion for disc-based songs, but I haven't found a way to import DLC. Thanks to anyone who can answer this.

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jamespolk said:
This topic is huge, so please forgive me if this has been answered, but is it possible to import Guitar Hero: World Tour or Guitar Hero 5 DLC into Rock Band 2? I know there is a conversion for disc-based songs, but I haven't found a way to import DLC. Thanks to anyone who can answer this.
No.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76bIuU_g6A8