Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ARRRRRGH BURN IT BURN IT!!!! 0/5

Sorry just hate this song and this new wave of "trendy pop" that we're getting.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
4/5 Quite a catchy tune
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
0/5 Somewhere between what Hadrian said for the last one and "Arghhh the autotune*- destroy it with fire"

Having just read that 20th of April thread:
Irony Of It All - The Streets

*I am aware it is something of a cliché to rag on autotune these days to which I reply- electronic music is great and autotune places you in that genre which means failure is all but certain.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3/5 Surprisingly good, with the metal-rap combo, but hate what effects he had on his voice, and some guitaring somehow felt meh and didn't really give me the feeling that they fit in perfectly.

Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You Have been listening to this extensively and getting eargasms... Good ol' Blues. Though probably boring for many.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
5/5!
Everything was amazing! Heard of Led Zeppelin but never truly had a chance to sit down and listen to a full CD from them. This song made me feel relaxed and so chilled out. Lol. Beautiful lyrics, beautiful instrumental, & beautiful hair! We need more guys with long hair! ;O

Mmmk, next is something unusual, don't know how the person will react to this one but here goes nothing:
Lacunae - Stars Burn Out

D

Deleted User

mellow.gif

2/5 That was not for me
Can't believe he actually crawled around like a little dinosaur

Please listen to at least the first 7 minutes of this!
Earthless - Godspeed [Part 1] (split up because of youtube's time limit)

Part 2

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3/5 As much as I like epic instrumental jams... That was too long winded for me... The intro was fucking long... would have been an awesome intro if it was just 20-30 seconds. But still, good guitaring. But it bores the hell out of me. I can't imagine myself finishing more than half of this song, much less the whole song. But hey, just my opinion.

AC/DC - Rock N' Roll Train Dunno why, but I suddenly fell in love with AC/DC, and don't really feel as irritated about Brian Johnson's voice anymore. Still what I love is ,as usual, AC/DC's great riffs and fills.

D

Deleted User

I don't know, it sounds uninspired. I guess its a decent AC/DC track
3/5

Dead Milkmen - Surfin' Cow
Yeah, this is a satire/comedy band, but I find this intrumental song pretty enjoyable nonetheless. I couldn't find Bitchin Camaro on youtube.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
5/5 Pretty damn good, actually.

Oasis - Some Might Say My first listen of Oasis in a long time... Pretty much think this song is better than wonderwall. Which was my favourite from them... Like 2 years ago. Ahhh, nostalgia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i cant find that smart camera extension
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, its called Smooth Camera
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa we should have a meeting with other forum memebers and take shrooms
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i think you would be a great trip guider
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh, I'd wonder off somewhere probably
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey made some Sun tea yesterday, and cut up some peaches in let sit in there w the teabags, shit is Da bomb. Bout to try it with some peach vodka..
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa sounds wish we could see Randy on south park do that , drinking the peach vodka
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, im more of a casual south park fan, i dont watch it that often
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its gluten free
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol it's too offensive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh not that good, not many alcohols taste good in tea. At least I haven't found any.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that peach alcohol in cans tasted like crap
  • F @ foresthag:
    You could fermen(tea). That'd taste excellent. Or make you go blind, who is to say?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Twisted tea iirc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only one I liked was that mikes hard lemonade tea, but i couldn't drink it all day
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, gonna make a jumping sprite
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add platform character behavior to any sprite, just disable the default controls for it, and make it jump/move in your code. The rectangle behavior is cool too for enemies.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, how is it cool?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and i meant jumping sprite for the player
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It makes it move around constantly in different directions, like a enemy moving back n forth from one side to other
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and i dont think the rectangular movement behavior works for platform games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it does. And you can add platform character behavior to your own charcter, and it will have move and jump already setup for you, space bar is jump, arrows move
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i already added the platform character behaviour to the player since i started doing this
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and already set up animations for when he shoots both standing and walking
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty you could
    add alcohol to the game too
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty you could add alcohol to the game too