Rate the song from the poster before you

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
4/5 - It really is that death thing growl thing that could annoy someone else here really badly, but I am at times OK with it. I have listened some Cradle of Filth too, I find it better in my mind (someone would not find either any good) - but If I were in mood, I would listen to this.

The mood... Would be completely different story

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
Sumea said:
4/5 - It really is that death thing growl thing that could annoy someone else here really badly, but I am at times OK with it. I have listened some Cradle of Filth too, I find it better in my mind (someone would not find either any good) - but If I were in mood, I would listen to this.

The mood... Would be completely different story

I've only played a bit of P3FES and the beginning of p4 cause it runs slowly on PCSX2 on my pc but it's pretty okay

I like the song 4/5

the song has nothing to do about nazis btw

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks like I get to rate 2 choices:

tKo HaXoR's "Peter Gelderblom 'Waiting 4'"
2/5- I dislike remixes (more specifically they have to far exceed the expectations of other "genres"). Audible and the video being a tour of some of the more noted London skatespots without being quite as obvious as generic pop song #55 means 2/5. It could be worse though; I was in a club once where the would be DJ mixed drop it like it is hot and Hendrix's cover of All along the watchtower.

Gvaz's choice "Satanic Warmaster - The Vampiric Tyrant"- Techno death?- reminds me of Khold or even Sabbat (The UK band not the Japanese one although they are good too).
3/5 with the note that I will now listen to some more of their music (the entire point of this thread?)- normally my take on death metal is either does the growling beat Tom Waits or a similar comment about the expectations of other genres but this has defied it.

Lit - My own worse enemy- this was something of a 10 year earworm (more like parts thereof) courtesy of a trip to one of those under 18's rock clubs around the time it was released until I spent about an hour on Thursday night with a "top ??? rock tracks of the 90's" and finally heard it about an hour in (why I went in "reverse" order I will never know). Hopefully this will cure me of it and reduce some of the despair that came from such a session. Enough of me being verbose though:

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
Gvaz's choice "Satanic Warmaster - The Vampiric Tyrant"- Techno death?- reminds me of Khold or even Sabbat (The UK band not the Japanese one although they are good too).
3/5 with the note that I will now listen to some more of their music (the entire point of this thread?)- normally my take on death metal is either does the growling beat Tom Waits or a similar comment about the expectations of other genres but this has defied it.

Lit - My own worse enemy- this was something of a 10 year earworm (more like parts thereof) courtesy of a trip to one of those under 18's rock clubs around the time it was released until I spent about an hour on Thursday night with a "top ??? rock tracks of the 90's" and finally heard it about an hour in (why I went in "reverse" order I will never know). Hopefully this will cure me of it and reduce some of the despair that came from such a session. Enough of me being verbose though:
It's black metal.

Oh my god that fucking song, its like im back in the 90s

I'm gonna give it 4/5 just for being a favorite song of mine as a kid

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
3/5 Just doesn't give me the god rock feel, though I can see it growing on me.

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine One of the 2 GNR songs I don't dislike. Only because I like the first 3 minutes, everything starting from the solo sucks. The intro is awesome too, especially with that tone.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
4/5- that was odd. It was short like punk songs are (supposed to be?) but did not seem to have the tempo to match (not a bad thing). Good vocalist though.
The video- not sure what it was aiming for although I will note I am now hungry for lamb (possibly goat). Oh well, had to test out the fire pit sooner or later anyhow.

Frank Black - Los Angeles

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
3/5 Pendulum "Watercolor" Nice song, it's got a nice beat and quite addicting. Not exactly my type of music, though, but it's decent.

This next song is just awesome. xD A classic, if I say so myself.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0/5 No offence but I actually really hate that song.

This is something from a time when hip hop was good...unlike now.

Edit: lol my kid is dancing and clapping to this, usually she only dances to Smiths & Joy Division.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
1.5/5 Nice drum intro, nice guitar intro... Crappy vocalist and lousy arrangement. Was listenable but didnt enjoy it.

The Rolling Stones - Happy Great riff from the great keith richards and shows off mick jagger's colorful vocal style.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkjpCNa6vlY