Homebrew Random Idea - Is it Possible? - Boot Directly Into microSD Management w/ a Button

GameInCanada

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nintend.news
XP
Country
Canada
I use microsd management a lot on my n3dsxl, and when exiting you are often greeted by a message saying
"the system will now restart"

- This then loads your luma patched sysnand again and puts you right back into Data management in System Settings.
- if you mess with your boot.firm using microsd managment, then proceed to exit your system crashes as it cant find a boot.firm(Seemingly)

So I guess my question, if there is the ability to load luma again, after exiting microsd management and reappear in Data management, can we recreate this with some sort of payload - that will load directly on system boot.

say "press x while booting" - taking you right into system settings/data management

Random thought.

sniper_x002

Trophies
XP
Country
Half-related but you know there's a "homebrew" (for lack of a better term) that lets you put microSD management on the home menu, right?

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half-related but you know there's a "homebrew" (for lack of a better term) that lets you put microSD management on the home menu, right?
yes, you can find it on the iso site, the only problem is that it crashes if you try to return to home menu on recent luma releases.

Last edited by lordkaos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...