Hacking R4i SDHC RTS Lite - A little help?

xGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I recently bought an R4i RTS Lite... but I'm having some difficulties with it and I just wanted to check if anyone here is having similar problems like me.

Here's a link to the official website, which shows a picture of the Flashcard I have: http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_sliver/

So, my problem is with a specific game I am trying to get to work on my 3DS. It has the latest firmware (1.22) and patch on it.

I downloaded Pokemon Blaze Black (ROM Hack of Pokemon Black) to try it out, since it looked like a lot of fun and far more challenging than the actual games.

But the problem is, when I load up my Flashcard and select the game I get the following message "Rom loading failed. load rom errorcode= 4"
But when I tried loading this game onto my Cousins R4 1.4 flashcard it loaded perfectly without error. :(

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me, or if there is some sort of alternative firmware I could use on this flashcard.

I appreciate any help you have to offer.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Those cards are absolute shit. I've bought 3 of those card and they all broke.

xGreen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ha-ha yeah, I guess you're right. The build quality does seem like it's on the cheap side. But that shouldn't be a problem, it's not like I'm taking the card out a lot.

I just wish I can get the freakin' ROM to work, I really don't want to have to go back to using Emulators. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!