OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Yo,

I'm actually searching for the R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe Edition's firmware and card2 patch, and every link on r4ids.cn are dead links, because Filetrip has closed.
If anyone has a download link, please give it to me.

-GS

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not this one
Which one are you looking for?

This guy?

4AD12812-7158-4B93-AD32-AF3291C2C09F.jpeg

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Hmm that is really dead... All normal files on filetrip were archived before it died, but it seems that one doesn't actually have the file, it seems like it was an unlisted file or something(?) so it's got a different download page...

I found a working link of Firm(R4iGold3DS)_4.0B1.rar on the wayback machine and I've also attached a copy for extra redundancy of that link somehow goes down, however I couldn't find a single wokring link for 4.0b2 or card2patch... There's even some commented mirror links on the site and such but all of those are dead and not archived...

Hopefully someone's got the files somewhere as it seems lost from the internet as far as I can tell...

Attachments

• Firm(R4iGold3DS)_4.0B1.rar
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm that is really dead... All normal files on filetrip were archived before it died, but it seems that one doesn't actually have the file, it seems like it was an unlisted file or something(?) so it's got a different download page...

I found a working link of Firm(R4iGold3DS)_4.0B1.rar on the wayback machine and I've also attached a copy for extra redundancy of that link somehow goes down, however I couldn't find a single wokring link for 4.0b2 or card2patch... There's even some commented mirror links on the site and such but all of those are dead and not archived...

Hopefully someone's got the files somewhere as it seems lost from the internet as far as I can tell...

Yeah…I dug for a while thinking i could help. Came up with very little.

Are the Filetrip archives publicly accessible? I thought they were just gone forever and a dead end.

Figured it out by…reading.

Last edited by binkinator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 229 steam games more than I thought