Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Empu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just switched to a9lh yesterday and now I've tried your dstt launcher with an old card that I've got for about a decade now, haha. Works like a charm, thanks a lot!

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it still the same situtaion like before, that ntr cards can not be unplugged or else the system will shutdown? (Action Replay DS without card slot, "(swap version"))

tekimotop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't own that cart. I don't know what kernel files it expects.
Hi,You are the only one that can answer my question.
Is it possible to boot this card with one of your ways?
Its the old classic R4i SDHC(not for the 3ds).

Attachments

• R4I_SDHC.jpg
    R4I_SDHC.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by tekimotop,

orochi115

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Update to LATEST Luma3DS bulid, which is 6.1.1.
I'm sorry. It's 6.1.1, not 6.0.1.
After I set "Enable experimental TwlBg patches", NTR Launcher can show "Loading..." but after that both screens turns white.
To prove it's not contact problem, TWL Launcher is able to run the card.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
@Apache Thunder @Judaz Thank you but i want an answer by him.
Witch one do you suggest though? DSTT_Launcher.rar or
DSTTMoonShell2_Launcher.rar

Use DSTT Launcher then keep using firmware that goes to your R4i (the files that are on the SD of your R4i), but make sure it uses ttmenu.dat as the kernel file name since that launcher forces the card you boot with it to use that file name. If your cart doesn't boot using that. Then try the R4i Gold Launcher. that one uses a different kernel file patch though and I forgot what it was. What ever the R4i Gold used I guess. You'll have to look up what that card used as the file name for the kernel dat file :P

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use DSTT Launcher then keep using firmware that goes to your R4i (the files that are on the SD of your R4i), but make sure it uses ttmenu.dat as the kernel file name since that launcher forces the card you boot with it to use that file name. If your cart doesn't boot using that. Then try the R4i Gold Launcher. that one uses a different kernel file patch though and I forgot what it was. What ever the R4i Gold used I guess. You'll have to look up what that card used as the file name for the kernel dat file :P
what about my problem? Could it be that my r4 is fake?

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not sure what's wrong with your R4. I heard the very old models made by the original team have issues on 3DS. I've suggested all I can to help fix your issue. Have you tried rom dumping it and running the rom from NTR mode hbmenu?
Yeah I don't really know what that means, how do I rom dump it and what's the NTR homebrew?

HighMans

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question regarding twlbg patching. Currently, I use DSTT launcher and a forwarder to run my games is there a new launcher I should use to be able to use the twlbg patches?

Scythe37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question regarding twlbg patching. Currently, I use DSTT launcher and a forwarder to run my games is there a new launcher I should use to be able to use the twlbg patches?
Not that I know of. I think it's only for the original R4 right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped