Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried everything, I formatted my r4, I updated my kernel, how can I fix my problem? I could really use some help, please!

JulinkM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
First, thank you, I finally got it to work ! Though, it seems that the Pokémon roms don't work, even patched. Can someone provide some help please ?
I play on Luma3DS, with a R4 upgrade and TTDS.

David Hermosillo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If I have this:

2DS:
- Original R4
- sysNAND 9.2
- emuNAND 11.0
- Luma 6.0.1

I only need to install the correct kernel for the R4, install "WoodR4 Launcher" on emuNAND and it's suppose to work?

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If I have this:

2DS:
- Original R4
- sysNAND 9.2
- emuNAND 11.0
- Luma 6.0.1

I only need to install the correct kernel for the R4, install "WoodR4 Launcher" on emuNAND and it's suppose to work?

As long as you don't have a TWL firm patched/screwed, it will boot. However, if you have the original yet-ancient R4 (or if the R4 needs a _DS_MENU.dat to boot), use the R4 AnyKernel .cia

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I tried to make it work, but it doesn´t work for me, i did this:

- I installd WoodR4 Launcher (WoodR4Launcher) (I didn´t know that to do with de .NDS file)
- Then I installed the BootStrap .cia "DS-Xtreme_Stage3BootStrap_v112", and I already put the NDS folder on the root of my SD

And it didn´t work

What can I do?

?? Why are you using the DS-Xtreme stuff with WoodR4? There is no comaptible version of Wood for DS-Xtreme right now and DS-Xtreme launchers will not boot R4's.

Rodrigo Barros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried the original r4 on the ntr launcher and it showed the loading screen correctly, but then the top screen went white and the bottom one black with 4 squares(3 red and 1 blue). I have luma 6.1 non-dev(the patch notes says it already patches twl_firm). Is it a problem with the cartridge, the files or i need a dev ver even in 6.1 luma?
Other launchers didn't even load.

linkmatador10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello Apache Thunder wanted to know if this ds r4 nintendo official since before I had a dsi and ds games played with but I have to have it saved time and saw your tutorial and let me know if supported in advance thanks for your time

upload_2016-8-26_6-47-14.png

if my r4 works I would like you to tell me that programs have to put him to work on my 3ds xl since I have an empty memory 2gb sd
since officially occupied memory in my dsi ase time it hurt but I have a new 2GB , thank you and hope answer please

Last edited by linkmatador10,

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
hello Apache Thunder wanted to know if this ds r4 nintendo official since before I had a dsi and ds games played with but I have to have it saved time and saw your tutorial and let me know if supported in advance thanks for your time

if my r4 works I would like you to tell me that programs have to put him to work on my 3ds xl since I have an empty memory 2gb sd
since officially occupied memory in my dsi ase time it hurt but I have a new 2GB , thank you and hope answer please
Gosh, resize the image!

Anyway, you must put in your r4 your kernel (try with wood or the official one or the r4 gold kernel) then you must use WoodR4Launcher.rar or R4CartLauncher_AnyKernel.rar or use R4iGold_Launcher.rar

Last edited by rewrewrew123,

linkmatador10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the help and sorry for the enlarged image does not set me the size when put in question , download a kernel for my r4i gold just says r4gold 2.6 and brings these 4 files system , moonshel , ds menu dat, mshl ds nds with only that the r4 ds play games ??? another thing is that I put the files in sd memory and this is what I get on screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

some kernel version that is for my r4 or maybe my r4 is not compatible with the program ???? thanks for your help

rewrewrew123

Attachments

• DSC_0000009.jpg
    DSC_0000009.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_0000010.jpg
    DSC_0000010.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 141

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok so apparently I was on luma 5.5
I upgraded to the latest version hoping the errors would've been gone.
But now every launcher just straight up gives me a black screen and it forces me to turn off my 3ds, even if I push the r4 in the slot.
What should I do?

orochi115

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
With NTR Launcher 0.9b, Acekard 2 doesn't work. :(
Both _Release And _Alt show "Error: Bit32 set!\nLauncher not patched!" on top screen.
TWLSlot1Launcher_v3 can launcher ak2.

Judaz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now it's back like it was before, still giving me that weird error on WoodR4 launcher and other errors in every other launcher

esareias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I was just curious which launcher I would use for my R4i (I'm pretty positive it is a clone). I have tried the R4 gold launcher, but it boots into a white screen on both top and bottom, though it does let me click the home button and exit out.
20160826_155911-1.jpg

Thank you for your time and this awesome project!

D

Deleted-379826

Try launching it with NTR Launcher. If that fails it will need a stage3 launcher. I no longer make stage2 launchers. ;)
Now thst you are active quick question. You know how you put in brackets (r4i upgrade carts) beside the DSTT files. Well my cousin has one. I would like to know exactly what kernel files I need?

esareias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try launching it with NTR Launcher. If that fails it will need a stage3 launcher. I no longer make stage2 launchers. ;)
Thanks for the response! Unfortunately both NTR launchers didn't work, though the "alt" file booted and led to a screen that had 3 red boxes and 1 blue box, and the bottom screen was white. Before the screen with the boxes came up, I did see the word loading, so I'm not sure if there are more files I need on my sd card for the R4 to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will...