Hacking R4 and 4GB SDHC

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just ordered 2 R4DS on the ShopTemp. By looking at the screenshots provided by the seller, the one I got is an original one, and the one is from r4ds.com (clone?).

I just wonder if it supports 4GB SDHC, or at least can be able to run it. The description on the items said it supports any size of MicroSD cards, or was it just a advertising joke.

Thanks.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
If they are original R4's then they do not support microSDHC cards of any size they only support up to 2GB microSD cards and after looking at the www.r4ds.com sight that cart does not support SDHC cards either.

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If they are original R4's then they do not support microSDHC cards of any size they only support up to 2GB microSD cards and after looking at the www.r4ds.com sight that cart does not support SDHC cards either.

Ohh. Alright. I guess I needed to use my other 1GB MicroSD now. I can wait until it comes here so I can try it out myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0