Hacking qwikrazor87 Releases ARK eCFW for 3.60 (also works on 3.61 and 3.63!)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 6,926
  • Replies 27
  • Likes 3

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
1) Set up the bubble using the 3.60 vita.

2) Back up the bubble using qcma to your pc.

3) Restore the bubble on your brothers 3.63 system.

4) ????

5) Profit :grog::grog::grog::grog:
Thanks! I guess that require us to use the same donor game? (Not an issue, just checking).

zachxa10

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do PSX games save properly? I have Resident Evil 3 and the savegame doesn't appear when I reboot ARK. Should I try with another game back up? Or it is an ARK problem?
Which is the combo to return to ARK's menu?
PS Vita Fat Wifi 3.63
Thanks!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If this works, a lot of people are gonna be really happy.
I see it was put on GekiHen today though, is there any feedback confirming it works ? (and how it works)
I just tested it, and it works. You still need an activated Vita, but it basically installs PCSC80018 (which is Pocketstation for the Vita, oddly enough) and then you can just use it to install ARK and Adrenaline. Install size is ~4MB, which is damn small for a base game.

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just tested it, and it works. You still need an activated Vita, but it basically installs PCSC80018 (which is Pocketstation for the Vita, oddly enough) and then you can just use it to install ARK and Adrenaline. Install size is ~4MB, which is damn small for a base game.

Niiice. I might just switch to that, I currently have Ape Escape but it's a whole lot bigger.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Great. Nice one for testing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated