Hacking Quick Start mode and iosuhax

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard that issues arise if you use haxchi/iosuhax/sigpatched sysnand with the Wii U's Quick Start mode. Is this true? Should I leave it off?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've heard that issues arise if you use haxchi/iosuhax/sigpatched sysnand with the Wii U's Quick Start mode. Is this true? Should I leave it off?
Well you heard wrong then. the only issue is if you use rednand as when you switch off the wiiu then try to switch it back on the wiiu black screens and the light flashes and you have to hard reset the wiiu this does not happen with IOSUHax cfw run on sysNAND or signpatch sysnand.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you heard wrong then. the only issue is if you use rednand as when you switch off the wiiu then try to switch it back on the wiiu black screens and the light flashes and you have to hard reset the wiiu this does not happen with IOSUHax cfw run on sysNAND or signpatch sysnand.
Ive only had that black screen/flashing light issue once after powering down. Now when I power off from rednand everything works normal. Im starting to get confused cuz my experiences conflict with a lot of what I've been reading.

plyscho

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've had the black screen issue on SysNAND too. I did turn the quickstart menu off and don't really miss it, but maybe it is fixed with the newer CFW cersions and dimoks new thing, I have no idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...