ColdForge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tunecore.com
XP
Country
United States
Since this is newb paradise, I might as well get in. First of all, I have scoured the internet and these forums and yet to find a fix for this. I've read the USB game Compatibility Table for the game I'm having issues with and all it says is:

"Size of the game data is not correctly reduced during the copy process, should be ca 120MB."

The game in question is Puzzle Quest for Wii. I'm using the latest Coverfloader and a Seagate 500 GB usb desktop harddrive. My wii is NTSC but the ISO I have is PAL(Which is usually easy to fix by forcing NTSC video) I've had small issues with a few games in the past but I've always been able to find a fix through searching the forums or google.

When I attempt to load the ISO, mind you with force NTSC set, all that I get is a green screen. I attempted several different configurations including turning force NTSC off, which oddly enough, the game runs, but obviously the screen flips like crazy being that I'm NTSC. Any suggestions, including just directing me to a forum with the solution that I could have possibly missed. Let the flaming begin!
smile.gif

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My wii gave errors I knew how to fix that(copy saves to sd card format wii and update). it was a success but only 1 problem! Red steel 2 does not load anymore from wii flow and configurable. My wii restarts at the wii menu! WTF?

Specs wii:
Waninkoko´s cIOS 249 installed
cIOScorp(3.5)
System menu 4.2e
System menu running on IOS 70
hbc + priiloader installed
followd this guide: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/home

I hope this is enough info for a way to fix this irritating problem

oh wait I load it from an usb drive(LaCie) The rest works and first it did work too before the verginize! AND THE REST WORKED FINE AND WORKS FINE! (lolz capitals)

reiness77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, need a bit of help I just got my Wii yesterday,
I have R8 Neogamma R15 on it, but I can't seem to play my backup Gamecube games, when I try the disc icon, it says disc not recognized. The loader crashed if I try loading from loader. Do I need to upgrade to R9, if so which version is better for me?

I use verbatim DVD-R to burn my backup with Imgburn (4x)
also another newbie question, how do I check which version of firmware do I have?

Thanks

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
If I have Multi-Mod Manager as an app, is there any point in keeping the DOP-Mii app since MMM basically does the same thing and more? If so, what would it be?

Hey guys, I would really like this answered if possible.
tongue.gif

Oh, and while I'm at it.. If I were to rip Wii games from the Wii itself onto a computer, would it be risk-free? That's basically they only reason why I would do it in the first place anyway. (Sorry, I couldn't find an answer to this question.)

pelson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Quick Question ... anyone can tell me which program i need to use to format a HD on WII format ( like fat 32, ntsc ) ?

Which one I have to use ?

If its possible could please send me the link to download

Thanks in Advanced
Nelson Gomes

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about windows? there is build in stuff into windows to partition and format drives. windows should let you do NTFS and different variations of FAT right out of the box.

pelson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
how about windows? there is build in stuff into windows to partition and format drives. windows should let you do NTFS and different variations of FAT right out of the box.

I know that
smile.gif

I think I did the wrong quetion. My fault.

Lets try again ,

What kind of format WII reads ? FAT32 / FAT / NTSC ?

Is it a normal FAT32 ? if yes I can use windows to format it ?

Thanks in Advanced,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU