Hi. Finally decided to make a GBATemp account.

Butterscotch_96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So some things I'm into. I am a big fan of retro tech. Something about this old stuff just fascinates me. I'm also a fan of modding consoles. I have a modded Wii U, 3DS, and soon a modded Switch. I also have a GameCube, Nintendo 64, and GameBoy Advance SP. (haha GBA on GBATemp)
Edit:
I forgot about the existence of my Steam Deck.

Anyway now for the reason I joined.
After getting a lot of helpful information from GBATemp via StartPage searches, there was one question I could not find the answer to. How to add Wii games to my Wii U home screen. I searched everywhere and couldn't find anything. So I quickly made an account and went to the Wii U forum. Someone suggested that I just make a Virtual Console fowarder using an app the recommended which didn't work in Wine or in a VM (Manjaro Linux user) but I found another VC injector which I used and it worked perfectly.

Long story short, I have a GBATemp account now. I do see myself spending a lot more time on here! (Also due to the fact I'm banned from Reddit)

Last edited by Butterscotch_96,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So some things I'm into. I am a big fan of retro tech. Something about this old stuff just fascinates me. I'm also a fan of modding consoles. I have a modded Wii U, 3DS, and soon a modded Switch. I also have a GameCube, Nintendo 64, and GameBoy Advance SP. (haha GBA on GBATemp)
Edit:
I forgot about the existence of my Steam Deck.

Anyway now for the reason I joined.
After getting a lot of helpful information from GBATemp via StartPage searches, there was one question I could not find the answer to. How to add Wii games to my Wii U home screen. I searched everywhere and couldn't find anything. So I quickly made an account and went to the Wii U forum. Someone suggested that I just make a Virtual Console fowarder using an app the recommended which didn't work in Wine or in a VM (Manjaro Linux user) but I found another VC injector which I used and it worked perfectly.

Long story short, I have a GBATemp account now. I do see myself spending a lot more time on here! (Also due to the fact I'm banned from Reddit)
wellcome to community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?