Misc Question regarding Wii System Transfer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an old, completely unmodded Wii. (Specifically the RVL-101 model, or Wii Family Edition, which lacks GameCube support.) I'm considering buying a Wii U, and I'm debating whether or not a Wii System Transfer would be worth it. I know that the vWii doesn't support the Wii Message Board, but does it still transfer messages from the old Wii, and let you view them on the vWii? Also, does it record Wii Play History through messages and transfer old Play History messages?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an old, completely unmodded Wii. (Specifically the RVL-101 model, or Wii Family Edition, which lacks GameCube support.) I'm considering buying a Wii U, and I'm debating whether or not a Wii System Transfer would be worth it. I know that the vWii doesn't support the Wii Message Board, but does it still transfer messages from the old Wii, and let you view them on the vWii? Also, does it record Wii Play History through messages and transfer old Play History messages?
If you've got games and save data on your Wii, then you can easily back them up with a modded system, and then add them to your modded Wii U when its done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: