ROM Hack [Question] How to Add a Virtual Console Game to 3DS 9.5.0-22U Without RXTools? OR With Gateway?

ofDragons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really want to do the ROM injection exploit but I can't get a virtual console game from the eShop without updating my system. Is there a way I can import a virtual console game using gateway? or something

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you already have a VC (from the system you want to inject the rom from), you might be able to inject it with the browser (I don't know if it was patched in 9.5 or 9.6 if it was patched in 9.5 your out of luck but otherwise that would be an option.)

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
9.5.0-22 sysNAND has the ability to inject gb/c roms with the web browser. You need to have already bought any gb or gbc game, though. Someone made NES injection work, but it has low compatibility. EDIT: I just read that you have no VC. You can wait for Ninjhax 2.0, then use emulators, but it requires the game Cubic Ninja. That will work on your firmware.

Last edited by Jwiz33,

loco365

Trophies
XP
You can add virtual console games on 9.5

Go on the eShop and download a virtual console game
9.7 is the newest, so he can't go online. I know it's possible to spoof the eShop, but idk if it's compatible with 9.5, I'm so behind on the scene because it's advancing so fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: On a phone of course