Homebrew (Question) Dsiware downgrade: from big sd to small sd

gabru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to do a system transfer due to dsiware downgrade. From o3ds to n3ds. The source 3ds has a bigger sd than the target, and nintendo gives me 3 options:

Complete wireless transfer, limited wireless transfer and pc transfer.

All of them work? Can I do limited wireless transfer, redownload fieldrunners on target 3ds and downgrade or will I lose the hacked save?

djfender

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think even with the limited wireless transfer, it will still transfer the dsiware titles. It did for me, I'm almost positive.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would recommend using the PC transfer.
Backup both sd cards to somewhere on your computer then proceed to downgrade using the "PC Transfer" method. When prompted to move DSiWare game do so and it'll tell you to move the source sd card to the target 3ds. Then just proceed with the downgrade process as normally :) it won't matter the source is bigger than the target because you'll be using the source sd card until you've fully finished hacking the target 3ds and you can leave it in the afterwards if you like :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Which quote? "Twas I naked in the woods, and along came a wizard."?