Homebrew Xenoblades 3d Homebrew Issues

Fuckfat32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So im trying to play xenoblades chronicles 3d on my hacked n3ds but i cant transfer the file onto my sdcard because of the 4gb transfer limitation of fat32. Instead of copying the .3ds file from my pc to my sd i tried putting the .zip in my folder on the sd and unpacking it there. (didnt work)

Has anyone any idea how to get this game on my damn 3ds xd

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im trying to play xenoblades chronicles 3d on my hacked n3ds but i cant transfer the file onto my sdcard because of the 4gb transfer limitation of fat32. Instead of copying the .3ds file from my pc to my sd i tried putting the .zip in my folder on the sd and unpacking it there. (didnt work)

Find a .cia

Reactions: Fuckfat32

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Since you're going to convert that .3ds file to a .cia one on the 3ds anyway, why not convert it then copy it to the sd card. And btw, Xenoblade Chronicles is not a 4GB game, maybe it's like that because it's in a .3ds format. in any case you the game can be transfered to a fat32 formatted sd card.

Reactions: Sypherone

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Fuckfat32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since you're going to convert that .3ds file to a .cia one on the 3ds anyway, why not convert it then copy it to the sd card. And btw, Xenoblade Chronicles is not a 4GB game, maybe it's like that because it's in a .3ds format. in any case you the game can be transfered to a fat32 formatted sd card.

Thanks bro.
Find a .cia

Found hshop by accident yesterday. The cia there works fine.
Post automatically merged:

Tried formatting it but ran into lots of troubles doing so. Found hshop yesterday and downloaded it there.
Still thanks bro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work