Homebrew QUESTION ABOUT UPDATING MI WII U

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well your suggestion of haxchi is the best solution really, but I thought he was trying to stay on his 5.5.1 firmware, which would mean he can't do it the Nintendo approved way. edit: unless he uses the patcher program! But if he intends on not getting the files from Nintendo, I'm pretty sure he can manually install them with what I suggested. Either way, he can get title updates and stay on his firmware.

Last edited by Tomobobo,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well your suggestion of haxchi is the best solution really, but I thought he was trying to stay on his 5.5.1 firmware, which would mean he can't do it the Nintendo approved way. edit: unless he uses the patcher program!
Yes, he wants to update his games but without updating firmware. I provided a link that should help with what he wants. :blink:

Reactions: Tomobobo

gilgamesh003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes, he wants to update his games but without updating firmware. I provided a link that should help with what he wants. :blink:
I really appreciate the help of both, and the thing is that i don´t have at this moment, the possibility to ask for my uncle for his credit card to buy "that game" for install haxchi... so i was wondering that update my games with Wii u usb helper is the best way right now.

Last edited by gilgamesh003,
Reactions: Tomobobo

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone here is kind enough to get you a eshop card with enough to buy brain age, you can download it from the shop and install haxchi before updating your wii u. (I can't cause I dunno where to get one for your currency since you're from columbia) :ninja:

gilgamesh003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
If someone here is kind enough to get you a eshop card with enough to buy brain age, you can download it from the shop and install haxchi before updating your wii u. (I can't cause I dunno where to get one for your currency since you're from columbia) :ninja:
Hahahahahahha well, that´s why i use piracy :ninja: what a shame... but you know that i love play games... when you study and don´t have a girl to play with... there´s nothing else, just play games. But i will buy that one hahahaha ¡be sure of that!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahahahahahha well, that´s why i use piracy :ninja: what a shame... but you know that i love play games... when you study and don´t have a girl to play with... there´s nothing else, just play games. But i will buy that one hahahaha ¡be sure of that!
Not trying to upset you, but just was saying if you had brain age to install haxchi you would feel a bit better knowing you had a easier way to access homebrew and not worry about firmware updates or some other things.

But I was just pointing out you don't need a credit card unless (you aren't old enough to be buying games) You can get a prepaid eshop card from a store vendor. They include codes that can give your eshop account specified value of money. Anyone could go and buy one and share the code allowing use for anyone they want (good for gifting) :P

gilgamesh003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Not trying to upset you, but just was saying if you had brain age to install haxchi you would feel a bit better knowing you had a easier way to access homebrew and not worry about firmware updates or some other things.

But I was just pointing out you don't need a credit card unless (you aren't old enough to be buying games) You can get a prepaid eshop card from a store vendor. They include codes that can give your eshop account specified value of money. Anyone could go and buy one and share the code allowing use for anyone they want (good for gifting) :P
Yes i understand what u mean, i know ur not upsetting me... but it´s february and the month´s for gifting are the last one´s of the year. I gtg thank u for the help, i´ll keep it in mind! See u Later! :moogle:

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just download NNU Patcher and put it on your SD Card, run NNU Patcher via HBL, then run Netflix again and update it.

It will Update Netflix and still block System Updates. That's what NNU Patcher is for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?