Hacking *QQ3DS announced for public sale!

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I honestly can't comprehend why anybody would buy this obviously crap clone. Everything from the hardware to the disk writer is exactly the same as a Sky3DS, it's just going to die a sad death as people realize that they won't / can't support the card. Just get a DSTwo and a Sky3DS or hell if your on a firmware lower that 9.2 grab a gateway.
I might just for the laffs tbh

GreyFoxRTX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to get the QQ3DS because it's about $12 cheaper and it comes with a DS card. If they are the exact same card as the SKY3DS with a different sticker, then why would you buy the SKY3DS?!

smasbros

Trophies
XP
Country
SKY3DS made a clarify for QQ3DS etc...

Clarify:Recently someone just bought our SKY3DS cards and rebranded them with other sticker and package(like
facksite.jpg
...All are fake, not even a clone), we are cutting off those supply sources to avoid any confusion to our end users.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada

Clarify:Recently someone just bought our SKY3DS cards and rebranded them with other sticker and package(like
facksite.jpg
...All are fake, not even a clone), we are cutting off those supply sources to avoid any confusion to our end users.

Darn, gotta buy one quick then :P

I really want it, esp since it's like a wholesale value :D

Reactions: sparrowreal

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, Could you please check and see if there is a 31 GAME CARD LIMIT like there is on the Sky3DS?
Im still waiting on that "Sky3DS Diskwriter v106" that was never done from 3 weeks ago when they said that they would fix it.

Thank you

Whut but sky3ds have unlimited game oh.

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

facksite.jpg
What do you mean?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Remember that we cant let Tomy win thats the main reason to not buy a sky :lol: if he keeps getting commissions he is gonna end up buying this forum and renaming it as skytemp.net
If they're still around while I have my n3ds, I think I have to. Feb 13th mates! Just hold on till then!

Reactions: sparrowreal

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

facksite.jpg
which basically means buy the cheapest one as its the same sh*t inside ........like we didn't already know

they would of been better off trying the usual scare tactics...like these are using poor quality components blah blah blah....same card same features same quality = go with the person giving the best deal

Reactions: 2Hack

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
If they're still around while I have my n3ds, I think I have to. Feb 13th mates! Just hold on till then!
damn so you are asking me to hold even more than what I was planning, my deadline is February 8, I guess that in gateway terms February 13 is almost the same than 8, within 48 hours :lol:

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
damn so you are asking me to hold even more than what I was planning, my deadline is February 8, I guess that in gateway terms February 13 is almost the same than 8, within 48 hours :lol:
K, Feb 8th it is :D we both buy in. Will confirm if I have the funds by then though ;) would be foolish to jump w/o financial security.

Xenophy are you down for this also?

This will be the QQ HYPE thread.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
K, Feb 8th it is :D we both buy in. Will confirm if I have the funds by then though ;) would be foolish to jump w/o financial security.

Xenophy are you down for this also?

This will be the QQ HYPE thread.
lol i would of been tempted, but after buying a AUS n3DS and pre-ordering the majoras mask console......im not feeling to financially smart :unsure:.....now to find someone interested in buying a n3ds once i make sure the majoras mask console is on 9.0-9.2 :P

Reactions: Deleted-355425

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
lol i would of been tempted, but after buying a AUS n3DS and pre-ordering the majoras mask console......im not feeling to financially smart :unsure:
you can always sell locally if you want, or it would even be a good idea as a bundle for anyone buying your AUS n3ds, or any 3ds at that.

Or for laughs. Laughs is the best reason. Laughs>>> money.

But honestly, do it if it's not too much of a financial strain. Kinda like a nice 'F*ck you Sky' :P
Except we get an ok flash cart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1