Hacking *QQ3DS announced for public sale!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you can always sell locally if you want, or it would even be a good idea as a bundle for anyone buying your AUS n3ds, or any 3ds at that.

Or for laughs. Laughs is the best reason. Laughs>>> money.

But honestly, do it if it's not too much of a financial strain. Kinda like a nice 'F*ck you Sky' :P
Except we get an ok flash cart
hmmmm i think i will sell my final spare 4.x 3ds (not that 4.x counts for anything now days :P)

Reactions: 2Hack

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
K, Feb 8th it is :D we both buy in. Will confirm if I have the funds by then though ;) would be foolish to jump w/o financial security.

Xenophy are you down for this also?

This will be the QQ HYPE thread.
Count me in, I have the founds given its my birthday :grog: we have to inform to all Vinscool clones too, so we get a discount due to a massive gbatemp qq3ds buy, get on the new hype train. Buy from the imitators not the innovators :lol:

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Count me in, I have the founds given its my birthday :grog: we have to inform to all Vinscool clones too, so we get a discount due to a massive gbatemp qq3ds buy, get on the new hype train. Buy from the imitators not the innovators :lol:
Lol, it's gonna be as hard to find as the MM n3DSXL. Me and gamesquest1 will have the ultimate rare combo!

Reactions: sparrowreal

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: sparrowreal

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
5$ less

Why not just a comparison video for QQ3DS VS SKY3DS Speed test x)

Oh no.

Its just the same card with another label duh

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Sky3ds clarified their post from unlimited games to 31 games. They are being honest with customers. I think QQ really is just a rebrand. But, I wanted to know if you could get a 32nd game on there.

Pretty sure sky3DS and QQ3DS are the same company. The boards were literally identical, doesn't take that much effort to bundle in a DS cart and design some new stickers to throw on it, so why not. Probably just wanted to make more money by offering a slightly cheaper cart.

smasbros

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure sky3DS and QQ3DS are the same company. The boards were literally identical, doesn't take that much effort to bundle in a DS cart and design some new stickers to throw on it, so why not. Probably just wanted to make more money by offering a slightly cheaper cart.

You seen, however, sky3ds official home page clearly clarify that sky3ds has no relation with QQ3DS , and mark it as even not a clone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Purple_Heart, Nice. Happy birthday to him.