Hacking Puyo Puyo Tetris Translation (WIP)

which translation do you prefer, uncensored or censored?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cratty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble getting Puyo Puyo Tetris even running on my Wii U. Not even Loadiine wants to run what I got from the Wii U USB Helper. WUP Installer doesn't want to install it either. Any ideas why? I got CBHC, do I need to run Mocha CFW too?

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having trouble getting Puyo Puyo Tetris even running on my Wii U. Not even Loadiine wants to run what I got from the Wii U USB Helper. WUP Installer doesn't want to install it either. Any ideas why? I got CBHC, do I need to run Mocha CFW too?
No but CBHC needs to run its CFW so chose "system menu" there before you install anything.

HellHare_LanceLnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh boy! You DON't need to download the game from "USB Loader Helper", just download the game from the link provided on a youtube video.
The video from the beggining of the thread have on comments, this sleepy guy from the following link provides the same link to download too:

ht tp s:/ / youtu .be / ln1a8RC7NME (delete the "SPACES" please xD I cannot post links)

Before install you DO NEED a Wii U running "Custom Firmware". Coldboot HAXCHI works.
Also please DELETE any PuyoPuyo Tetris already installed before try to install the new one, the archives are a little different.

Step by step here:
Make sure your Wii U system menu is running cfw and without any Puyopuyo Tetris installed,
Run WUP Installer and install the Puyopuyo Tetris that is provided from the link.
Enjoy!

Please also read the "READ ME" that comes with the game and everything should be fine. :toot:

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, guys, is this translation finished yet? It would be great to receive an update...
No and it probably never will as the translation team stopped working on it but you can find a download link under some YT video in this thread to the current state which is pretty much playable as the menus are translated.

Reactions: HellHare_LanceLnc

PacDan16

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Lordelan, how do you patch it to the folder with the META, CONTENT, and CODE in it? I see there are four patches in the video link you shared...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Geez, the files are enormous...

Last edited by PacDan16,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lordelan, how do you patch it to the folder with the META, CONTENT, and CODE in it? I see there are four patches in the video link you shared...

What do you mean? There's a readme bundled with the files which tells you how to install them with WUP Installer GX2 or are you looking for a Loadiine/Cemu version?

HellHare_LanceLnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Oh boy! You DON't need to download the game from "USB Loader Helper", just download the game from the link provided on a youtube video.
The video from the beggining of the thread have on comments, this sleepy guy from the following link provides the same link to download too:

ht tp s:/ / youtu .be / ln1a8RC7NME (delete the "SPACES" please xD I cannot post links)

Before install you DO NEED a Wii U running "Custom Firmware". Coldboot HAXCHI works.
Also please DELETE any PuyoPuyo Tetris already installed before try to install the new one, the archives are a little different.

Step by step here:
Make sure your Wii U system menu is running cfw and without any Puyopuyo Tetris installed,
Run WUP Installer and install the Puyopuyo Tetris that is provided from the link.
Enjoy!

Please also read the "READ ME" that comes with the game and everything should be fine. :toot:

Just read what i said earlier and you're reddy to go.
In the link i put above there's a link to a video with multiples choices of download, there's a option to download with extras (Older Madou Monogatari games and puyopuyos) but that made the file 1GB bigger?! What? Thats Wicked man! ;D
Someone made a torrent too i see, let's hope people are actually seeding these torrent. i mean, lets seed this torrent guys if you have on your pc.

Last edited by HellHare_LanceLnc,
Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just read what i said earlier and you're reddy to go.
In the link i put above there's a link to a video with multiples choices of download, there's a option to download with extras (Older Madou Monogatari games and puyopuyos) but that made the file 1GB bigger?! What? Thats Wicked man! ;D
Someone made a torrent too i see, let's hope people are actually seeding these torrent. i mean, lets seed this torrent guys if you have on your pc.
He might be talking about a "Loadiine ready" version of the game.
If that's the case: Google for CDecrypt. ;)

HellHare_LanceLnc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
He might be talking about a "Loadiine ready" version of the game.
If that's the case: Google for CDecrypt. ;)

Well, I dont use Loadiine so i cannot help with that. :ha:
I just installed on External HDD and moved to internal memory afterwards.

(offtopic::nayps3: man i loved (lived) this emote. yesterday mine died and just because i leave be for a week without touching it, i mean, give reason to die pls )

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I dont use Loadiine so i cannot help with that. :ha:
I just installed on External HDD and moved to internal memory afterwards.

That's what I did (except for the internal memory afterwards) and I love to have it in my library! :)
(offtopic::nayps3: man i loved (lived) this emote. yesterday mine died and just because i leave be for a week without touching it, i mean, give reason to die pls )
Your PS died? That hurts.

PacDan16

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of using Loadiine so I can save space on my Wii U's pathetically small system memory...so do you know how use the decryption software?
My other question is: I have the Loadiine-ready files, how do you apply them to the Japanese Puyo Puyo Tetris files?
Thanks.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm thinking of using Loadiine so I can save space on my Wii U's pathetically small system memory...so do you know how use the decryption software?
My other question is: I have the Loadiine-ready files, how do you apply them to the Japanese Puyo Puyo Tetris files?
Thanks.
Pew. Just download the files from that YT video and use the CDecrypt package I'm sending you in a minute. No need for any japanese files.

PacDan16

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks the help. I'm trying all this out now. This should let me enjoy the game until I get the version for the Switch. :D

EDIT: Is there perhaps a torrent link for these multi part files from the video? It'll download much quicker that way.

I just edited the last post, btw. I see someone in the comments was talking about a magnet torrent file link or something, but I can't understand the language.
It's in Portuguese. Now I have to translate the comments to understand information about a translation patch. :D

Last edited by PacDan16,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work