Hacking Puyo Puyo Tetris Translation (WIP)

which translation do you prefer, uncensored or censored?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zadanlavey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Done and updated

Thank you Khar00f! We have been busy with these and still working on the. Also, thanks for that extra image related to the "You've earned credits..." it was listed for future request.

Good work! You have a new Subscriber btw.

Double thanks then! (Glad to find another freak [No offence]).

Nope, it isn't released yet.

That's right, we also want to release it as soon as possible.

zL

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys,
It's been 14 days we don't have news about the project.
Hope everything is fine ?

I don't want to look like thankless, but I would really love to play the game during summer.
Is there any possibility project is over soon ?

Thanks again for the hard work.

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello guys,
It's been 14 days we don't have news about the project.
Hope everything is fine ?

I don't want to look like thankless, but I would really love to play the game during summer.
Is there any possibility project is over soon ?

Thanks again for the hard work.

Just started this game yesterday - fully japanese- and must say : big fun! Unfortunately I don't understand all the options at all (just understood 'Vs' mode :-) )
I saw the video at page 1... is it possible to publish the game (or patch-set) as it is right now? As a version '0.5 beta' .

I guess that for starters it gives already a big headstart in understanding the initial game options.... just a thought.

Great work btw.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just started this game yesterday - fully japanese- and must say : big fun! Unfortunately I don't understand all the options at all (just understood 'Vs' mode :-) )
I saw the video at page 1... is it possible to publish the game (or patch-set) as it is right now? As a version '0.5 beta' .

I guess that for starters it gives already a big headstart in understanding the initial game options.... just a thought.

Great work btw.
Check this site out it is a big help in understanding everything https://puyonexus.com/wiki/Puyo_Puyo_Tetris_Menu_Translation it tells you what every option is in english

Reactions: lafleche

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just wonder.. how will this eventually be released?

I assume it will be a patch-set as publishing a 'ready-2-run' version will be hammered down by Sega as 'illegal' copyrighted material.
But will it be a patch-set on a 'loadiine' aka decrypted version or on a wup-installable package (with cfw of course)?

ElementTimes682

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wonder.. how will this eventually be released?

I assume it will be a patch-set as publishing a 'ready-2-run' version will be hammered down by Sega as 'illegal' copyrighted material.
But will it be a patch-set on a 'loadiine' aka decrypted version or on a wup-installable package (with cfw of course)?

I'm assuming it's just gonna be like a fake update via WUP Installer,

-snip- nvm

Last edited by ElementTimes682,

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything stopping you all from just using the assets (logo, text, voices, etc) from the official release and putting them in the Japanese Wii U/3DS versions?

DarkSynopsis

Trophies
Website
ninjasfate.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
>Puyo Puyo Tetris for the Switch has been dumped
Oops.
I'll see if zadanlavey can do anything with the assets, but at least this may speed things up

Audio seems easy enough to convert if someone wants the dub, though I had problems with it crashing on 3DS yet worked fine in Citra, imagine its how I made the "bcstm" not toyed with that audio format much.

Edit: Oops this is Wii U thread not 3DS, imagine it's possible on Wii as well :)

Last edited by DarkSynopsis,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*