Hacking PSP EMU (NATIVELY) hacked on PSVITA.

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
I think you don't understand.
Use a dl ISO Game for the "hack" instead of locoroco demo...

Envoyé de mon HTC One M8s en utilisant Tapatalk

sorry ,yes i misunderstood you !

sadly you cant use a iso game to load the psp hax, you need a psp demo downloaded from the psn store.
check if you can go to the psn store , if you can just download a psp demo.

Speighty1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible that we can change the icon and name of the psp game we have used, from reading up we would need a pboot.pbp to place in the game folder, this would be different for each person depending on the game they use, we then rebuild the database.

Last edited by Speighty1,

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
All of my PSP stuff is still installed from back in the 3.18 days. I know PS1 support isn't working yet, but what about homebrews? They're all showing as "Corrupted Data"

psp games go in the ISO folder, the psp homebrew stuff should go in the GAME folder at PSPemu>PSP>GAME, put them in there then head back to your ePSP and try it out.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
psp games go in the ISO folder, the psp homebrew stuff should go in the GAME folder at PSPemu>PSP>GAME, put them in there then head back to your ePSP and try it out.

Thanks, but yeah, my folder structure matches that exactly as you described (i have a 64gig card so i just left all the PSP stuff there when i updated from 3.18 to 3.60) All of my homebrews must've gotten corrupted somehow whilst fooling around with Henkaku. Thanks anyway :)

Reactions: Ganoncrotch

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, but yeah, my folder structure matches that exactly as you described (i have a 64gig card so i just left all the PSP stuff there when i updated from 3.18 to 3.60) All of my homebrews must've gotten corrupted somehow whilst fooling around with Henkaku. Thanks anyway :)

Oh there was one other possible reason for this happening, someone mentioned that it happened when they were using a psp mini as a base game rather than a full title, said they changed over to using a different psp game and it worked perfectly, could maybe give that a try? you'll have to go in and get another titleID from another legit psp game on your system and change that config file again, then reboot the system, head back to beta.henkaku and then try launching that other game and checking if you still see corrupted homebrew icons, if they worked on the 1000 model psp they should work perfectly on this.

Good luck mate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I think so (I had a later model).

As far as I know the main emulator which worked only on the 2000/3000/Go models of PSP but not the base model was the Capcom play system 2, or CPS2 so that wouldn't work using this ePSP right now I think, but if you want to run those games, that is one of the emulators which works absolutely perfectly as part of retroarch natively on the Vita side of things!

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Oh there was one other possible reason for this happening, someone mentioned that it happened when they were using a psp mini as a base game rather than a full title, said they changed over to using a different psp game and it worked perfectly, could maybe give that a try? you'll have to go in and get another titleID from another legit psp game on your system and change that config file again, then reboot the system, head back to beta.henkaku and then try launching that other game and checking if you still see corrupted homebrew icons, if they worked on the 1000 model psp they should work perfectly on this.

Good luck mate.

That makes sense actually, i'm using the LocoRoco Midnight Carnival demo as the base game. I've got a legit talkman travel tokyo which i used for 3.18 TN-V, i'll edit the config.txt to that game, perhaps. Thanks for the suggestion! :D

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I correct in saying that you can't access psn/play online with Adrenaline running? To go back to henkaku is it as simple as doing a reboot and going to the henkaku site?

D

Deleted User

is this Taihen or henkaku BETA safe to use at the moment?
Yep; a lot of things that currently work in the official release also work on the taiHEN beta. One of the only things to my knowledge and experience you'll have trouble with in the beta is firmware spoofing, where you'll just have to use the official HENkaku release for that.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep; a lot of things that currently work in the official release also work on the taiHEN beta. One of the only things to my knowledge and experience you'll have trouble with in the beta is spoofing, where you'll just have to use the official HENkaku release for that.
I don't know what spoofing is but according to the post about the psp emu, i need to use beta/henkaku.xyz so i assume there was not official release yet. I was curious if i should wait until is official version 7 but if it works correctly now, if i should go ahead and set up adreanilne now.:unsure:

D

Deleted User

I don't know what spoofing is
Apologies, I tweaked my post as you were replying. What I meant was firmware spoofing. Everything else should be completely fine to use (Yifan and co. constantly release updates to fix certain things which work in the official release, but not in beta); it's practically impossible to brick just by installing the beta alone.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Am I correct in saying that you can't access psn/play online with Adrenaline running? To go back to henkaku is it as simple as doing a reboot and going to the henkaku site?

Adrenalin is essentially a full PSP 6.61 environment running inside a sandbox. I don't think you can exit back to the PS Vita menu from memory when i was testing earlier today. Reboot and then visit the henkaku site again.

Reactions: RitchieRitchie

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apologies, I tweaked my post as you were replying. What I meant was firmware spoofing. Everything else should be completely fine to use (Yifan and co. constantly release updates to fix certain things which work in the official release, but not in beta); it's practically impossible to brick just by installing the beta alone.
Well i hope so :P

Beleve it or not, i'm the most skeptical person when it comes to beta/hour/nightly of anything related to games, so convincing me is okay is only as easy as labeling it official, i just wanna be safe. Anyway is there any other features that is currently in beta that V6 don't have yet?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Correct, if you want to use PSN you'll need to reboot and install Henkaku. You won't be able to use Adrenaline when using regular Henkaku, taiHen is required, so you'd have to reboot and install taiHen again to use it.

Adrenalin is essentially a full PSP 6.61 environment running inside a sandbox. I don't think you can exit back to the PS Vita menu from memory when i was testing earlier today. Reboot and then visit the henkaku site again.
You can exit back to the Vita homescreen by going into the Adrenaline menu. There's an option to go exit the PSPEmu.

Reactions: RitchieRitchie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol