aak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I need some help

I have a psp 1000 when power it on the green power-on light turns on for about 3 seconds and turns off again, but with no display at all during those 3 seconds.

I've tried pressing R and turning it on, taking out the memory card and turning it on, L+Home and turning it on, taking out the battery and plug into AC to turn it on, any combinations of those - still the same result. no sound as well an no orange memory card light

I've tried using a Pandora Battery + Magic Memory stick (freshly created from another PSP1000 with CFW) - tested and works fine with the hacked PSP. Plugged it into my old PSP that's giving the above issues, results in the same green light on/off in 3 seconds. (again no memory card orange light)

Edit: Also noticed that when pandora battery inserted alone wakes the psp up and green light continues to remain on. The 3 second shutoff happens only if magic memory stick is already inserted before inserting pandora battery or after inserting it after pandora battery is already running.

Anyone know a fix or has had this occur?

thanks in advance

Last edited by aak,

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi I need some help

I have a psp 1000 when power it on the green power-on light turns on for about 3 seconds and turns off again, but with no display at all during those 3 seconds.

I've tried pressing R and turning it on, taking out the memory card and turning it on, L+Home and turning it on, taking out the battery and plug into AC to turn it on, any combinations of those - still the same result.

I've tried using a Pandora Battery + Magic Memory stick (freshly created from another PSP1000 with CFW) - tested and works fine with the hacked PSP. Plugged it into my old PSP that's giving the above issues, results in the same green light on/off in 3 seconds.

Anyone know a fix or has had this occur?

thanks in advance
sounds like a dead psp to me had the same issue on one of my older models (wich also was hacked witch pandora/jigkick battery) tried everything even new battery and chargingcontroller but still the same outcome

if anyone knows to fix this im also interessted in a solution

aak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hold switch results in the same green light stays on (but only if no memory card is inserted). Once memory card is inserted the green light turn off.

Somehow the memory card is being detected which turns off the green light but i dont see any orange memory card light at all. (also im using a pandora battery with pandora stick)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4