Gaming Psp 1000 japan bricked

pinop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a psp 1000 japan model that seems bricked: green led turns on when power on, but black screen and no sign of life. So I prepared a magicmemory with cementario v8 and a pandora battery with my other psp fat, and I tried to unbrick the japan one. But when I insert the battery, pressing L button, the green led turns on for 2 seconds and then turns off. The procedure of memory and pandora was done right because I tried it on the other psp. I thought it was a problem about reading the memory stick, so I switched the slots of the two psp, but the problem still occurs.
Any suggestions ? Thanks in advance

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What does it mean that it seems bricked? Don't you know what happened to it? Did you buy it that way already? If so, it's not necessarily a software problem; it may very well be hardware damage, whether it fell, took a hit, got wet, or got ambient moisture.

pinop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What does it mean that it seems bricked? Don't you know what happened to it? Did you buy it that way already? If so, it's not necessarily a software problem; it may very well be hardware damage, whether it fell, took a hit, got wet, or got ambient moisture.
Hi, thanks for the reply. A friend of mine gave it to me after many years of no usage, and he does not know what happened but the behavior(green led but screen response) matches with a bricked one; so that why I said 'seems bricked'. And yes, I m also starting to think can be a hardware problem of the motherboard

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game