Hacking PSN on CFW Question

Jesus DeJesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've run into what seems to be a problem. I really want to play Crysis 1, but there is no physical disc and my only option is to buy it on PSN. I'm running Rogero 4.46 v1.01, and I am not banned from PSN at the moment, but I would really like to buy and play through this title. Do I have any options? Can I chance it by buying it and hoping I finish the download before I get banned? Suggestions/thoughts? I welcome PMs

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
CFW + PSN = Ban, get used to that thought. It will come sooner or later, even with Stealth apps. If you want to keep your account and its content safe, refrain from using it on PSN when using CFW.

If you want to be safe, dual-boot, play "backups" on CFW and Multiplayer on legit games. Downloading should be fine, but you never know.

Also completely disregard the post above.

Jesus DeJesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I've gathered, Crysis 3: Hunter Edition comes with Crysis 1. Now the information that I can't gather is, is this copy of Crysis 1 on the disc? Is it a voucher for the download? Would it be backed up along with Crysis 3 in one shot? Hoping this catches the eye of someone with the disc. Any info from someone who bought it will help immensely. I don't really want to get 2 and 3 if I can't play the original =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up