PS1/2 PS2 Memory card list?

Lockstar91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

I was thinking about starting to collect PS2 memory cards and was wondering if there is an official list with all the models/colour-ways created?

I have looked around the web and can't seem to find anything, so hopefully someone else knows where to look :)

EDIT: http://maru-chang.com/hard/scph/index.php/second_son/english/

This site has what I needed ^

Last edited by Lockstar91,

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably won't find a list unless you search quite a bit (if it does exist). I know the PS2 had a bunch of random memory cards ranging from first party to third with a ton of different colors and shapes. It's kind of like collecting dreamcast vmc's although I'd say the PS2 had more.

What'd do is google around and find the first party memory cards first and after that search for the third party. Keep in mind there's also chinese cards and 16mb and 32mb variations. I wouldn't doubt there's probably a 64mb+ card floating around somewhere as well.

Lockstar91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You probably won't find a list unless you search quite a bit (if it does exist). I know the PS2 had a bunch of random memory cards ranging from first party to third with a ton of different colors and shapes. It's kind of like collecting dreamcast vmc's although I'd say the PS2 had more.

What'd do is google around and find the first party memory cards first and after that search for the third party. Keep in mind there's also chinese cards and 16mb and 32mb variations. I wouldn't doubt there's probably a 64mb+ card floating around somewhere as well.

Did some really deep searching and found an old website with the details I needed :D

http://maru-chang.com/hard/scph/index.php/second_son/english/

Ended up getting 2x Sealed crimson + island blue memory cards for $18USD + $18USD shipping (Australia always gets massive shipping chargers)...

Thanks anyway :)

Last edited by Lockstar91,
Reactions: Vanth88

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1