gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I was wondering if I should buy a ps vita I know the hack to play ps vita games is not out and that you can only play psp games(if hacked) but do you guys think the hack or something will come out soon I already have a psp so I don't see value on playing psp games on ps vita, so do you guys think I should buy a ps vita or should I wait I just want to know your opinion thanks

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
As my crystal ball is a touch broken right now, I can't tell you if a Vita mode hack is on the horizon or if it will ever even exist seeing as there has been no promising progress to date. If you like the Vita library and think it fits your interests, buy a Vita. If you don't see a lot that you're interested in, don't buy a Vita. There is currently no promising firmware number, and considering you don't care about PSP hacks, as, like me, you see the smarter value in simply owning a PSP, I can't recommend sitting on a console on a 2.x or 3.x firmware, simply hoping for the best.

gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah vita has some great games. it kind of sucks that there are not news about the vita mode hacked.

I don't see that value in games I think there are not many exclusive games maybe i am wrong

maybe someone could tell me some great games I really don't know much about ps vita games

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I jumped the gun on getting a ps vita, I have been contemplating to get one for a while and finally got one and I do not regret it.
I only 3 games as of now Borderlands 2(no complaints as they brought over a full pc/console game without much down rendering the game its a bit choppy at times but you can't complain for getting borderlands 2 portable)
Persona 4 an amazing RPG and much different take then generic Final fantasy type game
And last but not least Final fantasy X, this was a great game I enjoyed it back on ps2.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why does it even matter if there is no "hack to play ps vita games"?
Are there games you want to play on the Vita? Buy the Vita. Buy the games.
The hack would be a bonus for the future if it happens.
Actually, games on Vita are cheap.
I would buy a Vita (and at least P4G) if I had some money for the handheld (not cheap).

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does it even matter if there is no "hack to play ps vita games"?
Are there games you want to play on the Vita? Buy the Vita. Buy the games.
The hack would be a bonus for the future if it happens.
Actually, games on Vita are cheap.
I would buy a Vita (and at least P4G) if I had some money for the handheld (not cheap).

That's the reason I bought a Vita TV a few days ago. So far, the only Vita game that I'm (interested in but) missing out on is Gravity Rush. But, there are so many other games I can get in the meantime.

Also, most the games are strangely cheap at retail. And by cheap, I mean $20 or less. Today, I dropped by GameStop to pick up my first Vita game, grabbed Freedom Wars, was ready to pay the $30 price listed on the sticker, and it turns out that the game was $20. Out of all of the Vita games they had available (around 30-40) only 5 of them had prices above $20, and most were brand new. Looking at the 3DS section, more than half of the games there are above $20, including used.

So yeah, the Vita is an expensive console, but it has an inexpensive library.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay