BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the main post last edited:
Last edited by BurningDesire, Jan 8, 2016

Can @BurningDesire tell to us something, I want to know if they are going to release case by case, all in the same time, localization or translation (or mix), if they dubbed something, changed images, text of the cutscenes, %, etc...

I don't want to press, only get a bit informed about the situation, if they say that we need to wait more because something I will understand.

I believe they are still working on it. I dropped out. It was too stressful + I was and still am going through a depression. So I'm not up to the task but I am pretty sure they are working on it! I'll tav @ketal he is the head now

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But the main post last edited:
Last edited by BurningDesire, Jan 8, 2016

Can @BurningDesire tell to us something, I want to know if they are going to release case by case, all in the same time, localization or translation (or mix), if they dubbed something, changed images, text of the cutscenes, %, etc...

I don't want to press, only get a bit informed about the situation, if they say that we need to wait more because something I will understand.

All your concerns have been answered already at some point in the thread.

BD is no longer part of the team.
We don't know yet how we will release it
Just translation at the time
No dubbing (Please don't go too deep on this, the thread was a shit post not so long ago)
Graphics will be in english

You really need to wait, the project is going unless somebody from the team comes and says "we won't do it, sorry" we are working.

Last edited by SoyAlexPop,

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
All your concerns have been answered already at some point in the thread.

BD is no longer part of the team.
We don't know yet how we will release it
Just translation at the time
No dubbing (Please don't go too deep on this, the thread was a shit post not so long ago)
Graphics will be in english

You really need to wait, the project is going unless somebody from the team comes and says "we won't do it, sorry" we are working.
Thank you for the answers, I will wait the time it needs!

D

Deleted User

Did you guys abandon the Skype group or something, or is Skype just being a jerk again and not updating certain group chats? The group has been dead for like... I dunno how long now on my end.

FakeShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Great job guys! Can't wait for the translation to come out, but take all the time you need :)

Thank you in advance for giving us the chance to play this awesome game from all over the world (italian guy here).

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
I have one question more...

The references are localized? I mean, spoilers from the first case:
I only played the first case, but in that case they make references to Hotti Clinic and Ivy University. Or the surnames from characters like Payne or Wright.

SoyAlexPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have one question more...

The references are localized? I mean, spoilers from the first case:
I only played the first case, but in that case they make references to Hotti Clinic and Ivy University. Or the surnames from characters like Payne or Wright.

It's a translation, not a localization.

luyairis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you guys abandon the Skype group or something, or is Skype just being a jerk again and not updating certain group chats? The group has been dead for like... I dunno how long now on my end.

They shifted to the Discord a while ago, and then into Team If's Discord several weeks ago. The links were closed so inactive members wouldn't be able to join..

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

They shifted to the Discord a while ago, and then into Team If's Discord several weeks ago. The links were closed so inactive members wouldn't be able to join..
Even if they weren't I wouldn't be able to join anyways, Discord slows my computer down to a halt.

luyairis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...which is interesting because Discord is much lighter than Skype. (In fact it's incredibly lightweight it makes me wonder what your computer is).

Well also there's a web client but I don't believe the team is recruiting at the moment.

sdtg34520

GURU MEDITATION ERROR
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey, I'm currently researching DGS (mainly for fun) and I'm having trouble editing the GMD script files properly. I first tried this, but while it saves and loads the files correctly, it often lags and isn't designed well.

So then I tried this tool, which worked exactly how I wanted it, even with a preview of the dialogue box. But, that tool can't save DGS script files, it just saves the file without any of my changes.

If anyone has any ideas about other tools that could be used, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

EDIT: In case anyone's interested, English DGS logo from an earlier thread inserted into the game:
English%20Logo.png

Last edited by sdtg34520,

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm currently researching DGS (mainly for fun) and I'm having trouble editing the GMD script files properly. I first tried this, but while it saves and loads the files correctly, it often lags and isn't designed well.

So then I tried this tool, which worked exactly how I wanted it, even with a preview of the dialogue box. But, that tool can't save DGS script files, it just saves the file without any of my changes.

If anyone has any ideas about other tools that could be used, I'd be really grateful. Thanks!

EDIT: In case anyone's interested, English DGS logo from an earlier thread inserted into the game:
English%20Logo.png
Do you have the file you edited? I want to have this in my game! Also regarding that tool that is used for resident evil .gmd files. I was able to edit the evidence descriptions with it.

sdtg34520

GURU MEDITATION ERROR
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you have the file you edited? I want to have this in my game! Also regarding that tool that is used for resident evil .gmd files. I was able to edit the evidence descriptions with it.
You can grab the texture file on my GitHub, as well as an English anti-piracy message.
https://github.com/Sans0Serif/DGS-Translation-Info
You'll need to repack/reinsert it using your own original texture file and FrozenFish24's TEXporter.
https://github.com/FrozenFish24/TurnaboutTools
Hope this helps ^_^ I managed to get the second tool saving fine - I needed to save it on the "Full Script" tab. I've translated 100 pages of the first case, around seven and a half minutes, going off of the YouTube translated captions.

sdtg34520

GURU MEDITATION ERROR
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Could you explain what would you mean by "full tab" in the github?
The Ace Attorney GMD Tool has two tabs, a Full Script tab, and a Text Boxes tab.
InVAR23.png
H12EztW.png
Usually you'd work in the Text Boxes tab, which displays a preview of what you're editing. However, if you try to save in this tab, it ends up loading the file again, causing you to lose all of your unsaved changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P