Homebrew [PROJECT] Port Flipnote Studio to 3DS.

Saitel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you notice that that is has english title, not japanese? There must be file with english language somewhere in the app

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Did you notice that that is has english title, not japanese? There must be file with english language somewhere in the app

Yes, there are usually separate titles for different regions. It just depends on what 3DS you plug it into.

Pretty sad that the English title data is left unused. :(

Language-wise, maybe? Not like it matters since there isn't any public way of repacking roms.

Reactions: Margen67

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country

Like swapnote,Nintendo at last mnt realized that this app could be used by perverts
so decided to unrlease it at all to avoid all the headache caused by angry parents.

Woodbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was so excited and happy when I saw it dumped...until I loaded it and realised I can't read effing japanese. Does anyone know what the buttons in settings do? I don't know how to turn on the advanced mode :S

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I was so excited and happy when I saw it dumped...until I loaded it and realised I can't read effing japanese. Does anyone know what the buttons in settings do? I don't know how to turn on the advanced mode :S

Just fiddle with stuff until something happens.

What does Advanced mode do exactly?

Woodbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just fiddle with stuff until something happens.

What does Advanced mode do exactly?

It did turn on layers in DSi version. I fiddled around and somehow I turned the layers on. Still I'd like to know what others do. And what does the ( ) - blablablalba thing when holding L button in advanced mode on canvas do.

Woodbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The bars next to layer buttons (when you hold L on canvas) change the layers 3D position. Neat feature. Still wondering what the checkbox does.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
The bars next to layer buttons (when you hold L on canvas) change the layers 3D position. Neat feature. Still wondering what the checkbox does.

Thanks for the explanation! That works great! I'm not sure what the check box is, but it opens a rather large dialog like it's something important.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch