Johnfrost20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello everybody,
I just downloaded Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and put it on my gateway which is running version 2.1 Omega.
When I select it from the multirom menu the 3ds freezes and I have to restart it.
I got Miracle Mask and other 31 games from the same source,all of them are on the same 32 GB hama microsd card and they work perfectly.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

zb123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everybody,
I just downloaded Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and put it on my gateway which is running version 2.1 Omega.
When I select it from the multirom menu the 3ds freezes and I have to restart it.
I got Miracle Mask and other 31 games from the same source,all of them are on the same 32 GB hama microsd card and they work perfectly.
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Did you try removing it from the microsd and re-copying it. Is the rom trimmed, if so it's worth a shot having it untrimmed. If all else fails, download from another source (or try re-downloading from the same source).

Johnfrost20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks for the quick reply.
The rom isn't trimmed and I just tried to re-copy it to the card but the 3DS still freezes.
I'll try to download from another source tomorrow.
Θ_Θ

zb123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the quick reply.
The rom isn't trimmed and I just tried to re-copy it to the card but the 3DS still freezes.
I'll try to download from another source tomorrow.
Θ_Θ
No problem, and good luck! I am downloading the same file as we speak so I will let you know if I too run into problems.

-- Done, no problems whatsoever!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4