Hacking Problems with NTR CFW cheat.plg

ToonRudy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using an o3DS, with sysNAND v. 9.2 and emuNAND on latest version. When I try to load NTR CFW, it works normally, but it does not appears the cheat option on the NTR Menu when I load Animal Crossing: New Leaf, for example, but the green screen appears... Do I need an extra file, or something? Thanks in advance.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Problem with the NTR SSFIV 3D Cheat Plugin. I Enabled NTR, went to the Game, it is the same TitleID, in the correct place. Press Select and even hold Select for 2-5 Seconds. Nothing. Worked before. NSMB2 works with NTR and even with Gateshark. But SF does not for some reason

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using an o3DS, with sysNAND v. 9.2 and emuNAND on latest version. When I try to load NTR CFW, it works normally, but it does not appears the cheat option on the NTR Menu when I load Animal Crossing: New Leaf, for example, but the green screen appears... Do I need an extra file, or something? Thanks in advance.

You most likely got a plugin that depends on button triggers, hence no menu. If you get the green screen then "something" is being loaded. Check back where you got the cheat and see what the instructions are.
Older plugins don't have menus.

Reactions: ToonRudy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?