Hacking Problem with my PSVITA

wassim8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good to day to everybody, hope you're doing well today. and sorry this post is gonna be lengthy a little bit.

so I got my hands on a PSVita version 2000 or what's called. I followed tutorials to install enso 3.65 and autoplugins and nodrm and other things so I can play a specific game as far as I know it was a success, I downloaded two games by pkgj (FEZ and Limbo) tried them, they works fine.

today I wanted to free up my sony psvita memory card by going into vitashell and pressing select and accessing from PC and cut and pasting game folders from the app folder to my pc manually, I know it was a dumb idea but I used to do this a lot with my 3DS it was a lazy way for me to keep all my games and saves the moment I want to play them I re-insert them into memory card and play without installing or anything.

SO I left pc cutting and pasting three games and when I returned I found an error in Vitashell on my psvita. I'm not sure whether there was a disconnection when copying from the cable or something but since then I can't access to any application on the vita, neither vitashell, nor h-encore nor copy content or any game anymore (I have few legal games like persona4) every single application shows an error of C1-xxxx-x, what bothers me is that the errors are sometimes different you can see some in the pictures I took in the link below.

so what it looked to me like the PS memory card is corrupted I didn't want to format it because I thought its gonna mess up the Enso 3.65 so I tried few things :
- Rebuilt Database
- It says failed to mound ux0 is a memory card inserted? when I tried to unmount from henkaku menu
- I tried physically cleaning the PS memory card
- I can access copy content with USB cable when I don't have my memory card inside the vita.
- I can't delete any application or game it gives me an error C1-xxxx-x

So I thought my memory card is corrupt, honestly I don't mind formatting it but I have no idea how much modding I'm gonna lose, how I should format it and what I should re-install after it (h-encore, ...).

Sorry again for the relatively lengthy post, I didn't want to leave any detail. I hope I didn't forget something. cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8