Hacking problem with converting game from wud to wup

Yasaka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so i have a wud file and the key file for the wud (for example call of duty ghosts). i used this tutorial to convert the files -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-installing-games-on-your-wiiu-from-a-wud-image.446639/
so i converted the wup file to a folder called WUP-P-ACPP and i copied that folder to my install folder. but when i want to install that folder i get the error: "MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF3E2 Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder. Try power down."

Other question is it normal that the size of the splatoon wud file is 24gb large? and how i convert such a wud file to wup folder without key file?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have a wud file and the key file for the wud (for example call of duty ghosts). i used this tutorial to convert the files -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-installing-games-on-your-wiiu-from-a-wud-image.446639/
so i converted the wup file to a folder called WUP-P-ACPP and i copied that folder to my install folder. but when i want to install that folder i get the error: "MCP_InstallGetInfo 0xFFFBF3E2 Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder. Try power down."

If you've already tried restarting and you're already using WupInstaller y mod, you'll have to show us screenshots or directory listings of your SD card.

Other question is it normal that the size of the splatoon wud file is 24gb large? and how i convert such a wud file to wup folder without key file?
All wud files are that same size. A wud file has all of the blocks from the disc, whether they're used by the game or not.

You can't convert the file without the key. (That's kind of the point to encryption.) If you can find the key in an informational text file or in a shared spreadsheet related to WiiU title keys, you can create the key file by pasting it into a new file using a hex editor like HxD.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1