Homebrew Problem Running NSMB2 Hack with Hans

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp has a bug that repeated my post twice.
When I tried to edit it, it always edited the first one, which resulted in a SQL error and showing me an SQL injection? Then, it showed some random words like if it were the sites PHP info....

Note: When I edit the second one, edits the first one.
Edit the first one, got a SQL leak.

BuddyRoach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBATemp has a bug that repeated my post twice.
When I tried to edit it, it always edited the first one, which resulted in a SQL error and showing me an SQL injection? Then, it showed some random words like if it were the sites PHP info....

Note: When I edit the second one, edits the first one.
Edit the first one, got a SQL leak.
oh. thats annoying. sorry. Try Ctrl + F5 to delete your browser's cache. That seemed to fix it for me because it just now happened to me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hans huh? I haven't heard that name in a while now.
yeah. thats what all the tutorials i have read have said to use but apparently now i must downgrade my 3ds firmware and figure out this NTR and LayersFS. I have a question. Is LayersFS an on the fly patcher like Riivolution?

Last edited by BuddyRoach,

BuddyRoach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right. Cool. That seems like it will be easier to test levels with. Gotta go to bed now but tomorrow I will look into this. Thanks everyone.

I actually already have the game directory. All the levels and everything. I can edit them in CoinKiller. It should be as easy as placing this LayersFS app into my 3ds folder on my SD card and running the app, pointing it to the directory of edited levels on the SD and running, right? Cant seem to find a working link to LayersFS.

Last edited by BuddyRoach,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...