Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
xflak40 said:
what if u use power and eject to navigate and select in the priiloader menu, that way holding reset will not interfere with launching priiloader
power button is certainly a nono (how are you going to shutdown otherwise?)
and eject... it still does stuff you know. it is possible i THINK but not without
A) editing libogc 's DI
B) doing like i did with usbstorage and redefine it by using code that overwrites it

howeveri could be wrong and the callback might be public somewhere >_>

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How about something like

Code:
time(&inloop)
double ontime = diiftime(inloop, startloop)
if( ((*(vu32*)0xCC003000)>>16)&1 && ontime >=2) BootMainSysMenu();

with time(&startloop) just before the main loop?

Edit: Ok I know there's probably a better way of doing this, but that would give people enough time to take their finger off of the reset button.

Kkolko

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Daco said:
xflak40 said:
what if u use power and eject to navigate and select in the priiloader menu, that way holding reset will not interfere with launching priiloader
Would that really matter? You could easily boot to system menu to shutdown from there or even pull out the power cable if that fails. It is way worse if you cannot access the system menu because of an unsynced wiimote.
rolleyes.gif

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Kkolko said:
Daco said:
xflak40 said:
Would that really matter? You could easily boot to system menu to shutdown from there or even pull out the power cable if that fails. It is way worse if you cannot access the system menu because of an unsynced wiimote.
rolleyes.gif
i dont think so cause im not stupid enough to have all my synced wiimotes (a total of 2!) synced somewhere else

EDIT: ill try some stuff tomorrow (cause im such a nerd and have nothing better to do on newyears eve)

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this bug is known or not but anyways.

I used R43 and after enabling or disabling system menu hacks and then trying to boot system menu or hbc it will fail with a tmd error for system menu and will say title not found for hbc.

If i turn the wii off and then turn it back on and go into priiloader then it will boot into system menu and hbc just fine.

Also i know these are all public betas but what it the recommended one to use at the moment that doesn't have any issues?The last official release one i used had the bug in it where it would not boot the system menu at all no matter what settings were set to.

I ask that because i mod wiis for friends and family and most of the wiis are unable to have bootmii as boot2 so i want them to have some kind of brick protection if its ever needed.

Also if you would like i can test any new betas you have.
I have bootmii as boot2 so im good to go only thing is i will need them compiled already as i have no knowledge on how to do any of that.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
Not sure if this bug is known or not but anyways.

I used R43 and after enabling or disabling system menu hacks and then trying to boot system menu or hbc it will fail with a tmd error for system menu and will say title not found for hbc.

If i turn the wii off and then turn it back on and go into priiloader then it will boot into system menu and hbc just fine.

Also i know these are all public betas but what it the recommended one to use at the moment that doesn't have any issues?The last official release one i used had the bug in it where it would not boot the system menu at all no matter what settings were set to.

I ask that because i mod wiis for friends and family and most of the wiis are unable to have bootmii as boot2 so i want them to have some kind of brick protection if its ever needed.

Also if you would like i can test any new betas you have.
I have bootmii as boot2 so im good to go only thing is i will need them compiled already as i have no knowledge on how to do any of that.
i had this exact same problem with R43 last night when enabling "Autoboot Game press RIGHT on gc pad in 4th port " hack but i did not disable it which didnt matter and i got the "SM V0" mismatch ticket error until i rebooted and all was ok

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there a complied version anywhere i can use that i just use through the HBC.

You can PM me it if you like since there has been a lot of arguments about the links being posted.

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
no, im not going to do that. you just wait till i finish 0.3 and release it or build it yourself and and take the risks of possible brick/useless wii

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any idea on when .3 will be released? Just wondering.

EDIT: If i do get compiled dols from elsewhere is there anything you would like tested so you can see if you fixed any bugs or not.

If so feel free to PM me.

I know you will not give me the complied dol file and thats fine i can get it elsewhere if need be.

I'm just trying to help.

Also i installed R46 on top of R43 and it worked fine.

The issue i had with R43 is now gone.Not really sure what else i can test though at the moment that's why i asked.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
here is rev 46, compiled by bula (much appreciated!)

I have tested this rev (on 4.2U), and it launches the system menu, bootmii, and HBC fine. It also can still be accessed via the magicword.dol

USE THIS REVISION AT YOUR OWN RISK, IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE, IF U DO NOT HAVE BOOTMII AS BOOT2, U MAY WANT TO CONSIDER USING AN OLDER OFFICIAL RELEASE INSTEAD

Kkolko

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Daco said:
Kkolko said:
Daco said:
xflak40 said:
rolleyes.gif
i dont think so cause im not stupid enough to have all my synced wiimotes (a total of 2!) synced somewhere else
They sometimes unsync without reason, it happened to me.

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I want to update priiloader cause my systme menu is doing weird things, I think is for the "No health Screen" hack, so I uninstalled priiloader but I wonder this:

-If I uninstall priiloader the hacks placed on nand are removed too or do I need another tool to clean the nand ? I only want to have priiloader as anti-brick solution cause I can´t intall bootmii as boot2, so I only want priiloader without hacks, previously I have a couple of hacks installed and running but as I said before my system menu haves some little glitches.
wink2.gif

MarioMadness

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if people are seriously interested in testing and aiding in the development of Priiloader can you please come to #priiloader on Freenode and the beta process will become alot quicker with more feedback instead of unofficial svn compiles which could be broken for any number of reasons including using the wrong gcc or libogc when compiling..

any new comers to the room will be more than welcome and we will be able to beta properly.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1