Hacking Priiloader 0.6 final released

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what am i missing here? the source for priiloader is on svn. the old installer that supports a cIOS and all that stuff is on svn. why not just take that old installer, add in the 3 lines of code to put the ahb bit in the system menu TMD and then you have an installer that works untill daco gets his shit together.

burritoboy9984

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
what am i missing here? the source for priiloader is on svn. the old installer that supports a cIOS and all that stuff is on svn. why not just take that old installer, add in the 3 lines of code to put the ahb bit in the system menu TMD and then you have an installer that works untill daco gets his shit together.

For some reason, I thought I remembered seeing somewhere that the installer was closed source for the time being...

-Erik

Edit: Forgive my ignorance, that was with .5, dunno if that is still the case or not...

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the installer is here. and it already has all the other tmd-ahbprot mumbo-jumbo.
http://code.google.com/p/priiloader/source.../main.cpp?r=126

so why not just use this one for people that already have a IOS that this will work with? i think the reason he's trying to only use vanilla IOS is to minimize bugs and risk of brick, but i dont think its really working out that way.

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
but i dont think its really working out that way.
mainly because HBC is crap (or they are taking a shit ton alot of time to release a fixed build altho the async init was fixed ages ago in libogc)

and from what i can tell 0.6 works just fine :wtf:;

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lulwut said:
XFlak said:
ShineStar said:
LWares said:
I have a problem installing Piiloader v0.6 something about cIOS infected or something. :/

That's because priiloader 0.5+ removed support for Darkcorp/cioscorp
frown.gif
huh? how did priiloader ever support darkcorp?
by not refusing it when installing on a cios/darkcrap infected ios (let alone have the B option to use cios)

Daco spotted.
ninja.gif

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burton said:
@Chop:

I have a similar problem in my 4.2 when I used priiloader 0.6 beta 3 it freezes the system menu when using block disc update hack and the hacks_hash.ini. To solve this problem I turned on the option to use old hacks style and I placed a hacks.ini for 4.2 instead of the hacks_hash.ini. I don't know if the final release still have that option.
Didn't work for me. Going back to Priiloader 0.5 since this one seems too buggy and I get non stop freezes on 4.1U.

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
jservs7 said:
Burton said:
@Chop:

I have a similar problem in my 4.2 when I used priiloader 0.6 beta 3 it freezes the system menu when using block disc update hack and the hacks_hash.ini. To solve this problem I turned on the option to use old hacks style and I placed a hacks.ini for 4.2 instead of the hacks_hash.ini. I don't know if the final release still have that option.
Didn't work for me. Going back to Priiloader 0.5 since this one seems too buggy and I get non stop freezes on 4.1U.

thats a hacks issue. just use the hacks_hash.ini from the svn...

or

use the old hacks.ini

(9:03:50 PM) lolwut: can i punch idiots?
(9:04:24 PM) r-win: depends, lolwut
(9:04:39 PM) r-win: who it is, you can't punch me, for instance
(9:05:00 PM) lolwut: r-win: THE HACKS_HASH.INI FROM WIIBREW PAGE FREEZES WII SO IM REVERTING TO 0.5
(9:05:11 PM) lolwut: going from fixable without update issue to a broken version
(9:05:14 PM) lolwut: GOOD CHOICE PPL
(9:05:22 PM) r-win: punch!

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lulwut said:
jservs7 said:
Burton said:
@Chop:

thats a hacks issue. just use the hacks_hash.ini from the svn...

or

use the old hacks.ini

(9:03:50 PM) lolwut: can i punch idiots?
(9:04:24 PM) r-win: depends, lolwut
(9:04:39 PM) r-win: who it is, you can't punch me, for instance
(9:05:00 PM) lolwut: r-win: THE HACKS_HASH.INI FROM WIIBREW PAGE FREEZES WII SO IM REVERTING TO 0.5
(9:05:11 PM) lolwut: going from fixable without update issue to a broken version
(9:05:14 PM) lolwut: GOOD CHOICE PPL
(9:05:22 PM) r-win: punch!
Well I tried the old hacks.ini with the proper settings in 0.6 and still no go. As for the hacks_hash.ini, I tried one of the pre-compiled ones on WiiBrew and still had problems. Is this the svn one you are talking about: http://code.google.com/p/priiloader/source...vn114&r=114

If so, will it work for 4.1U?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now why on earth would the hacks_hash.ini NOT be included in the program .zip? Or at least a download link to it on the same page as the download link for the program?
hate2.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
urherenow said:
Now why on earth would the hacks_hash.ini NOT be included in the program .zip? Or at least a download link to it on the same page as the download link for the program?
hate2.gif
That's a good question, I think because he is updating the file very often and it's easier to do this with svn.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jservs7 said:
Burton said:
@Chop:

Strange indeed, it worked right away with me on 4.2.

doncaruana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a dsi error when attempting to launch title. Previous installed version didn't even have that option, but everything else seems to work okay. Anyone else have any issue or think maybe I somehow got a bad install?

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Is there anyone know if the DOL of r127 (fixed the issue of launching BootMii IOS)
available to download ? (http://code.google.com/p/priiloader/issues/detail?id=154 )

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
airline38 said:
Is there anyone know if the DOL of r127 (fixed the issue of launching BootMii IOS)
available to download ? (http://code.google.com/p/priiloader/issues/detail?id=154 )
Nope. But you can compile it yourself if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8