Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys
my question today
HOW THE HECK DO YOU TRACK A PACKAGE FROM PRICEANGELS????????????
i have the order number and the email
i go to the website and click order tracking
i type in the order # and email
it says that the package was shipped on the june 9th (yestarday)
and it gives me the tracking number
i click on the tracking number it takes me to the hongkong post website
its says:
QUOTE said:
"To promptly retrieve the record of your item, please key in your Enquiry Reference Number (if available)"
i dont have one or priceangels didn't supply me one so i just click enter because it says (if available)
and the next page shows me
QUOTEOTHERS

The tracking result of the item (-NOT GIVING YOU ME TRACKING NUMBER-) is presently not available. Please try again later.
To make further enquiry, please send the item number; the details of sender; addressee and contact information by fax to Mail Tracing Office. Our fax no. is (852) 2868 4723. You can also email or call our Mail Tracing Office at (852) 2921 2211 during office hours.

Online tracking information on the delivery status of registered mail/parcels sent overseas is available for selective destinations. You can connect to the mail tracking website of the destination below directly. For destinations not on the list, tracking information is only available up to departure from Hong Kong.

is it just me or is hongkong post sooo slow or is hongkong post just lazy to not even post that they have the parcel going through ___________?
can someone post their experience with hongkong post and if anyone has ever tracked their item, how long before they actually post something up???

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I got my SCDS2 shipped via Tracked "HongKong Post" shipping, but it's USPS that delivers it to your house. Therfore you should be able to track it soon via the USPS's tracking website.
happy.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, you enter it into the tracking on the HongKong post website.

Your item isn't in their system yet, you will simply have to wait. HK post can be as slow as anything.

Once it enters their system, it will go through several stages such as we have your package, package is being processed, package will be sent, and then it left for it's destination.

QUOTE said:
Outward Registered Letter

Print friendly version Print friendly version

Destination - United Kingdom
The item (RB157119787HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 9-Feb-2010

To make further enquiry of this item, please complete the Online Enquiry Form or send the item number; the details of sender; addressee and contact information by fax to Mail Tracing Office. Our fax no. is (852) 2868 4723. You can also email or call our Mail Tracing Office at (852) 2921 2211 during office hours.

Online tracking information on the delivery status of registered mail/parcels sent overseas is available for selective destinations. You can connect to the mail tracking website of the destinations below directly. For destinations not on the list, tracking information is only available up to departure from Hong Kong.

Once it leaves HongKong, you may or may not be able to track it on the Canada Post website. But that's upto them, and it probably arrive before it appears on there anyway.

Atleast in the UK, it doesn't track on the UK domestic postal service website at all.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
tk
when did u place your order ?
where did u place your order from?
and when did the tracking on that website show that its shipped so i can calculate how long it will take hk post to sent my package to me?

EDIT:
dammit
double post
i didn't see

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
i dont use usps
im in canada
i have to use canada post
and it was shipped yestarday so i can only track through hk post

Oh, ok. Try to track it via Canada's Postal Service tracking website.

Canada's Tracking Site

I fit's not available than it hasn't reached Canada. (They can only track your item when it's in Canada.)

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
yea
i tried but i think its still in hong kong because it was shipped yestarday and i could only wish that it can reach canada in a day ( that can never be real )

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered 2 at the same time so i've no idea which that one is. However 1 took 3 days to leave HongKong, the other took a week, both were posted at the same time. Once it leaves HK it takes around 4 days to arrive here.

edit:
the one posted above http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/genres...r=RB157119787HK was posted on the 1st of feb (monday), and ordered on the 2th of Jan from DX. I can remember it setting on processing for a few days and I was bugged, the other one went straight out.

My second one was posted on 30th Jan (saturday) http://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/genres...r=RA923342246HK ordered on the 24 of Jan from FP

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i wish i can get mines fast so i have something to do when holidays start
it will probably get to me around 28-29
thats good because my last day of school is 25th and my exams are on 18,22,23

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
now its says that
QUOTE said:

Print friendly version

Destination - Canada

The item (RB318080974HK) was posted on 10-Jun-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.
how many days till it is says the package has been sent to the destination?
how many days till it reaches me?

CANT WAIT FOR MY AK2i AND MY HDMI CABLE (< i needed one)

EDIT: DAMMIT AGAIN A DOUBLE POST
sorry

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
now its says that
QUOTE said:

Print friendly version

Destination - Canada

The item (RB318080974HK) was posted on 10-Jun-2010 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.
how many days till it is says the package has been sent to the destination?
how many days till it reaches me?

CANT WAIT FOR MY AK2i AND MY HDMI CABLE (< i needed one)

Nobody is going to tell you when your package will wind up in your hands because no one can know exactly, at least until it's within the Canada Post tracking system if they have it set up to work with HK Post-originated stuff.
An estimate is as good as you get, with international shipments, because they have to go through multiple carriers as well as customs.
A watched pot never boils, friend. I was much happier waiting for my iPlayer once I started playing other games instead of checking the tracking website and whining to my BF. And it didn't arrive for a little over 2 weeks after it entered the system. On the other hand I had the same store DHL ship me something else and it took 3 days to arrive. It makes me wonder if DHL gets a priority in the customs inspection just because it's an expedited courier.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
yea i need like a estimate
other than 7-14 business days
i want to know how long after it says its being processed for departure from hong kong

my point was, that kind of estimate is what you get (unless more specific tracking is provided by Canada Post once it's in their system).
the time it takes to leave Hong Kong is dependent on customs, and that element of the process can vary dramatically regardless of who shipped it or what it is, that's just the way it is.
once it is cleared it can be expected to be back in transit to the destination country. HK to north america is probably within a day or so after clearing customs.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
yea i need like a estimate
other than 7-14 business days
i want to know how long after it says its being processed for departure from hong kong

Date it shipped+14 Day's=When it will arrive.

So at the latest it should be that ^ date. Of course it's not taking into effect, if your package get's lost, or misplaced by the Canada Postal Service. I'm experiencing the same thing. I have "Foreign International Dispatch" on my tracking, but I'm not checking the tracking website every 3 minute's. I'm in my room, playing some Megaman.
happy.gif

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
im not check the tracking every 3 mins because i know that hkpost is slow and they only update tracking every 2 days or so
what exactly i wanted to know is that after it says it has been sent to canada does it come to canada in a day or 2 days because its like AIR mail and air mail is fast
im not asking how long b4 it gets to me
i have experience with canada post and first they get it then goes to there mail center and then in 2-3 days it comes to me
i want to know does it take 2-3 days to arrive to canada when hkpost says that it has been sent to canada??

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. I don't know. I wasnt really implying that you check the tracking site every 3 minutes. I was just saying to be patient. I also, am wondering because, my order was dispatched from HongKong, on the 11th. It's on it's way to the USA, but I'm wonder how long it takes to get into the region.

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Be patient, I`ve ordered lots through HK Post, its hit and miss, sometimes it can be in HK for days/weeks before it actually gets on plane. Then sometimes I`ve even had packages sit in Canada Customs for weeks before being released to Canada Post for delivery.
I`ve found Canada Post tracking very good and reliable....but Hong Kong Post tracking is another story, I think their status of delivery leaves you scratching your head sometimes!
Just be patient, after all Hong Kong is on the other side of the world from Canada. And don`t blame PA for your wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...