Hardware [PPOTW #31] 2 years later, have you got a Vita?

2 years later, have you got a Vita?

• Yes - Original

Votes: 233 34.5%
  • Yes - Slim

Votes: 13 1.9%
  • Yes - Vita TV (import)

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • No - Waiting for Slim model

Votes: 44 6.5%
  • No - Waiting for Vita TV

Votes: 19 2.8%
  • No - No intention of buying any model

Votes: 331 49.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 45 6.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Just got a vita original +32gb card one week in a good deal, even thou i keep reading people 'blabling' around that vita has no games.

It's library is pretty much solid, not huge but solid, and imho its still beating of the 3ds in titles (i mean, what's the point of having tons of first p. exclusives like 3ds, if it lacks almost any support from 3rds?) [just quoting 3ds here 'cause the main reason I'm getting a vita is the lack of 3rd parts on it and those TONS of mario this, mario that, mario don't, mario whatever, yoshi and mario, toad and mario, super smash mario... etc, that is all i'm feeling nintendo can release ¬¬]

Plus its a 2 years old console, not 8, sony has still plenty of time to save it and the competition aint so tuff this turn :3 (i just hope they try to ¬¬)
old thread here, anyway, Sony has plenty time, but still do not care about Vita at all. I got mine on release, and it is my worst buy until now (the video game that I less used).

There is no such thing of solid library, by the way. Vita is good for weeaboos, since it is full of jRPGs, but other game genres are lacking of games. For example, I like racing games, and Gran Turismo PSP still is the best "vita racing game". I do not even compare Vita to 3DS, they are too different, the best comparison is PS Vita vs. PSP, and PSP wins by a far margin. Sony do not help by not allowing players to instal many PSP games without having a PS3.

Anyway, I think that Vita will be a huge console only if a brilliant mind manage to put android on it...

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gran turismo PSP is a bad game. There are surely better PSP racers that are vita compatible. Midnight Club 3. Midnight Club LA Remix. Split Second. The NFS titles. ATV Offroad Fury. MX vs ATV. Burnout Legends/Dominator. Wipeout Pulse. Motorstorm Arctic Edge only 7.99 on PSN. Not to mention Vita titles such as Sonic Transformed, NFS Most Wanted, and in Europe: WRC, Mud, F1 2011, and MotoGP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry +2