Gaming Powersaves codes on an eShop game? HOW?!

xirtamehtsitahw

OP
Trophies
I simultaneously exist across all moments in time.
XP
Country
United States
The only Powersaves device that I know of is the original Action Replay Powersaves (also known as Powersaves Pro, depending on when and where you bought it). This device is a dongle, and designed specifically to require a retail cartridge in order to function properly.

Yet...the game Pokemon Rumble World is listed among those featuring Powersaves and Powersaves codes.

Last I checked, Pokemon Rumble World is NOT available in cartridge form. That is, unless I missed it somehow. Or...a new Powersaves dongle has been released specifically to work on eShop games.

Somebody clue me in here. :unsure:

xirtamehtsitahw

OP
Trophies
I simultaneously exist across all moments in time.
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! Looks like I'll try to track down the ROM for this game, and give it a go. Aaaand...I'll proceed to hack it and Pokemon Rumble Blast (which STILL has zero codes for it, even though it's been out for at least 4 years).

EDIT: I've succeeded at hacking Rumble Blast. I've still to pick up Rumble World, but I find Rumble Blast to be a bit of a better game (there's a well-thought-out story, instead of just trying to fend off the Dark Magician/Emperor, and do the King's bidding for diamonds and gold).

Anyone know, however, if the Rumble World save editor works on the retail ROM?

Last edited by xirtamehtsitahw,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool mgs4 can finally play at 35fps on it