Gaming Potential Way To Get MK8 Today! (UK)

fojacko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I was looking on GAME today and I noticed the download version of the game was available to buy (it says "Buy" not "Preorder"), now i would try it, but i already preordered the game and have no use for another copy.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/mario-kart-8-299301?categoryIdentifier=683236&catGroupId=

I'm not 100% sure if it'll work or if you'll just get an error when you try to redeem the code. But if you're in the UK and looking for the game a day early, it wouldn't hurt to try this, I doubt you'll find it in physical form a day early.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Or y'know... we could wait till tomorrow. I really want to buy this but its 1 day to wait, if this was last week then i would of tried it but i doubt anyone is really that impatient that they cant wait for 24hours. I want the physical copy of the game anyway because it will have the code with it so i can register and get the other free wii-u game. (Im unsure how the code is delivered for a download version so i dont wanna risk not being able to get wind waker lol)

Cheers for the heads up tho!

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Or y'know... we could wait till tomorrow. I really want to buy this but its 1 day to wait, if this was last week then i would of tried it but i doubt anyone is really that impatient that they cant wait for 24hours. I want the physical copy of the game anyway because it will have the code with it so i can register and get the other free wii-u game. (Im unsure how the code is delivered for a download version so i dont wanna risk not being able to get wind waker lol)

Cheers for the heads up tho!

Its automatically applied to your Nintendo account, so you can get the game you want right away (well you need to wait a while for the ninty server to update)

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When I got my Pokemon X code a day early it just refused to register on the eShop until the game was officially released, so that'll probably happen here too.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yep sorry pal that download code won't work until ninty actually unlock the game for download themselves on the eshop. and they won't do that untill after midnight (usually)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool