Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

xNintendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@BullyWiiPlaza Do I need a special java version for it because I cant get it to run correctly. I tried it with java 32bit java 64bit Itried to run jgecko u in the whole zip and I tried to run only JGecko U.jar but nothing works. I´m also tried it on windows 7 and windows 10 but I get everytime the same error

Last edited by xNintendo,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@BullyWiiPlaza Do I need a special java version for it because I cant get it to run correctly. I tried it with java 32bit java 64bit Itried to run jgecko u in the whole zip and I tried to run only JGecko U.jar but nothing works. I´m also tried it on windows 7 and windows 10 but I get everytime the same error
Java 8 and when does the error happen?

Reactions: eco95 and xNintendo

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I made an attempt to fix the XML errors. Try download it again.
Looks like it's working now. Thanks for the quick fix. I'm not sure if it matters anymore but on the previous version if you kept clicking on update game titles the XML would constantly increase in size by about 600kb. It seemed to do so infinitely, but I stopped testing it once it hit 3mb in size. This version has solved it. Thanks again.

**EDIT**
Connecting is working fine on 5.3.2.

Last edited by Deathwing Zero,

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sorry this didn't seem to work for me either. I began by loading wj44.ml/k31/ then, when it returned to the menu, loaded loadiine.ovh and selected Loadiine GX. It loaded loadiine successfully and I was able to start my game (ensuring the TCPGecko option was turned on). When the game was fully loaded, I pressed the home button, relaunched the browser and used the wj44.ml/k31/ once more. It loaded successfully, bringing me back to the browser. I then clicked "resume" bringing me back to the game. Finally, I attempted to connect to JGecko U however when I enter the game name and game ID I get the same error as I posted above. Strange... Is there perhaps another kernel I need to run? Kernel 10 or TCPGecko?

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
I'm sorry this didn't seem to work for me either. I began by loading wj44.ml/k31/ then, when it returned to the menu, loaded loadiine.ovh and selected Loadiine GX. It loaded loadiine successfully and I was able to start my game (ensuring the TCPGecko option was turned on). When the game was fully loaded, I pressed the home button, relaunched the browser and used the wj44.ml/k31/ once more. It loaded successfully, bringing me back to the browser. I then clicked "resume" bringing me back to the game. Finally, I attempted to connect to JGecko U however when I enter the game name and game ID I get the same error as I posted above. Strange... Is there perhaps another kernel I need to run? Kernel 10 or TCPGecko?
I have the same error too but before running JGeckoU, I just unckeck "Inject the handler" or something like that then I click connect, it ask me game name. I just left it empty and click on OK and then I can do whatever I want.

Edit:
I run first Kexploit with loadiine
then I run loadiine
then I run my game
and then I connect either JGeckoU or TcpGecko

Edit2:
Looks like when I uncheck "inject the handler", the "send" button seems to be disactived but others works fine

Last edited by 0nethe,

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same error too but before running JGeckoU, I just unckeck "Inject the handler" or something like that then I click connect, it ask me game name. I just left it empty and click on OK and then I can do whatever I want.

Edit:
I run first Kexploit with loadiine
then I run loadiine
then I run my game
and then I connect either JGeckoU or TcpGecko
Thank you, I'll give that a try tonight. But..does the enter codes section still work with the cheat handler turned off? I thought that was necessary

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what I put it keeps giving me this error:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-05-11 18.20.48.png
    Screenshot 2016-05-11 18.20.48.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 10,465

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol