Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Arc_Ray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question kind of related to amiibo and at the same time not, anybody know if its possible to mess with the data in Splatoon to change what color the Squid Sisters are akin to how they did for Splatfests?
im already assuming their models for when they give the news are separate from when they are in the main hub, given how their colors were normal when giving the news when a Splatfest was going on.
an the amiibo related question was : if there were such a code, would it also have effect when using a Squid Sister amiibo?

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I've been looking into hacking DKC: Tropical Freeze, but the thing is... every time you start up the game, the values always change. Always, they're dynamic. I'm talking about the offsets for the Coins, Lives, Bananas, Health Total, etc. The question is why?

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD hacking wikis are down.
i need to fix a few things with my server so i can reote control it when i'm away from home soon

Hi ! I found the wii u gamepad address for PAL

Wii U Gamepad [PAL]
03010000 1F604FFA
XXXXXXXX 00000000

X = Touch ID

any game?

CuriousTommy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I've been looking into hacking DKC: Tropical Freeze, but the thing is... every time you start up the game, the values always change. Always, they're dynamic. I'm talking about the offsets for the Coins, Lives, Bananas, Health Total, etc. The question is why?
You need a pointer. Some games don't have the location of the values in the same place.

any game?

For Mario kart 8 v4.1
Not sure if it works in other games.

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a quicker way to search for stuff with TCPGECKo dot net without having to search a full memory search everytime I want to search for something in the same game. Like a save of the whole memory and then load it back up when I want to search for coins or lives etc... or would it search faster if I hooked computer up to the lan connection or something. These first searches are killing me. Lol

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
@CosmoCortney alot of the links to your website cosmocortney.ddns.net aren't working. Did they changed or is the site just not working
my website is temporarily down because i'm only at home every second weekend for the next 4 years now. i'm currently busy with private stuff right now which takes all the free time this week.
I will take all my website's files with me when I go back to school today to prepare everything. In 12 or 13 days I will set up everything to remote control my server from there.
I don't want to let it running for 12 days while I'm not at home without the possibility to access it.

CosmoCortney

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Germany
@CosmoCortney: I know your site is down, but I was wondering if you could link me with TCP Gecko codes/cheats for Zelda Wind Waker US version. I am looking for the following:

- Max Health
- Max Rupees
- Enable Max Rupees/Wallet?

Thoughts and help greatly appreciated :)
I see. I can upload an old cheat file. but the cheats aren't updates to the new cheat format

Attachments

• Wind Waker HD codes.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 230

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my website is temporarily down because i'm only at home every second weekend for the next 4 years now. i'm currently busy with private stuff right now which takes all the free time this week.
I will take all my website's files with me when I go back to school today to prepare everything. In 12 or 13 days I will set up everything to remote control my server from there.
I don't want to let it running for 12 days while I'm not at home without the possibility to access it.
Ok. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?